Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Emmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi guys, we soon collect our female boxer puppy but cant agree on a name. We have Reva, Ruby or Nala.... also welcome any suggestions. Please help!

Its hard to choose!. Do you have a photo of her yet ?

When she arrives, you will look at her and a name will suggest itself. It's sensible to have a list, but she may look like something not on your list at all.

Hi guys, we soon collect our female boxer puppy but cant agree on a name. We have Reva, Ruby or Nala.... also welcome any suggestions. Please help!
There is no hurry to name the dog, for registration purposes she might already have one but that can be changed to your liking as soon as one that feels right will surface to you all.
You might find that as you get to know your dog, she will 'earn' herself more than one name! All ours dogs have had their 'proper' names as well as their many nicknames. They've always learned to recognize them and what they mean when we use them :D

Mine always end up with a four letter name beginning with T and ending with a T

We once had a problem choosing a name, nothing suited our new puppy. We wrote a list of liked names, (about 7), I sat quietly with the puppy with no other distractions and said the names, quiet normally and clearly to her, just one at a time. Nothing was making a lot of difference to her, when she suddenly turned and looked at me after I said one last name "Hazel". She had obviously chosen her own name, and now 8 years later, Hazel is very responsive to her own chosen name:):).

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back