The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ferreting With An Italian X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[but that bitch, isnt an italian greyhound
Jeez, someone with some sense :thumbsup:

The whole thread is about a dog that is NOT an Italian Greyhound, but is a cross breed, mongrel, lurcher whatever you wish to call it.

As Doris has asked if this thread could be moved to where it belongs in "Lurcher discusson"

What is the point in this forum having sections eg: for whippet discussion, ig discussion, lurcher discussion if people are not going to use them & post willy nilly?, we may as well just have a general DOG DISCUSSION which includes every heinz 57 variety!!

The fact that people may be reading this thread thinking that the picture is of an ITALIAN GREYHOUND is even more misconstruing as this dog looks nothing like an IG so it is doubly misleading.

Strange how the Mods are quick enough to delete posts for what ever reason BUT when called on to do something advantageous.........WHERE ARE THEY?? :- "

Strange how the Mods are quick enough to delete posts for what ever reason BUT when called on to do something advantageous.........WHERE ARE THEY??
Well, nina, I don't personally know where the moderator for this forum is. They were last active on 5th August so perhaps on holiday? It's become courtesy for moderators of other K9 forums to allow the forum moderator a chance to act and/or manage their own forum unless things are getting obviously out of hand.

But seeing as you have made a reasonable request, and the forum moderator is not active on the board at present, I will move this post so that no other people are offended by stumbling across an unexpected post showing images of dogs with a kill.

I will also amend the title of the topic to Italian X so that no other person is under the misapprehension that they are seeing an Italian Greyhound.

I hope that meets with everyone's approval, including the original poster :thumbsup:

nina said:
[but that bitch, isnt an italian greyhound
Jeez, someone with some sense :thumbsup:

The whole thread is about a dog that is NOT an Italian Greyhound, but is a cross breed, mongrel, lurcher whatever you wish to call it.

As Doris has asked if this thread could be moved to where it belongs in "Lurcher discusson"

What is the point in this forum having sections eg: for whippet discussion, ig discussion, lurcher discussion if people are not going to use them & post willy nilly?, we may as well just have a general DOG DISCUSSION which includes every heinz 57 variety!!

The fact that people may be reading this thread thinking that the picture is of an ITALIAN GREYHOUND is even more misconstruing as this dog looks nothing like an IG so it is doubly misleading.

Strange how the Mods are quick enough to delete posts for what ever reason BUT when called on to do something advantageous.........WHERE ARE THEY?? :- "

I don't recall Doris mentioning lurchers :unsure: couldn't you think of any more ways to insult the dog :angry: disgusting :rant:

Well, nina, I don't personally know where the moderator for this forum is. They were last active on 5th August so perhaps on holiday? It's become courtesy for moderators of other K9 forums to allow the forum moderator a chance to act and/or manage their own forum unless things are getting obviously out of hand.
But seeing as you have made a reasonable request, and the forum moderator is not active on the board at present, I will move this post so that no other people are offended by stumbling across an unexpected post showing images of dogs with a kill.

I will also amend the title of the topic to Italian X so that no other person is under the misapprehension that they are seeing an Italian Greyhound.

I hope that meets with everyone's approval, including the original poster :thumbsup:

Thank you so much. :thumbsup:

Like minded folk can now happily view this post as it is now where it should be & not confuse others :D

I don't recall Doris mentioning lurchers :unsure: couldn't you think of any more ways to insult the dog :angry: disgusting :rant:
Sorry a cross whippet cross Beddy cross Italian greyhound :blink:

Just what terminology would you like to pick :- "

In my books its a LURCHER, but please feel to correct me if you have another name?

nina said:
Sorry a cross whippet cross Beddy cross Italian greyhound :blink:

Just what terminology would you like to pick :- "

In my books its a LURCHER, but please feel to correct me if you have another name?

Awww. now come on folks lets call it a day no arguing please

Awww. now come on folks lets call it a day no arguing please
No need to argue Keith with anyone as facts are facts & it sure as hell isnt an ITALIAN GREYHOUND .............END OF :lol:

:) on that note, I'm going to close this thread overnight so that things don't get too agitated.

Any of the moderators can re-open it tomorrow morning and everyone can carry on their discussion as they see fit (within the rules of K9, of course :thumbsup: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back