The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Few Lamped Bunny Last Bunnys Last Night

milliken

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well the weather was fine yesterday after noon for a bit of lamping but as it got nearer the time for me and prince to head to the field for a bit of bunny bashing the slight wind droped to pure silence and every step im sure you could of heard ever step but any way 9 o clock came and me and prince headed to are permision the first bit of this land is used for growing weat and had just been cut a few days before and if the wind had of been up im sure we would of put decent numbers in the bag but due to no wind and the sound of freshly cut weat did not help we did manage a few runs and only took the one rabbits out of these thinking that the weat fields where going to hinder us more we move on to some grass land that hold as good number of bunny prince not run way one of thouse rabbit that sat to long of its own good then as we walk closer to it . it had had enough and exploded from its set prince showed real guts and desire to catch this rabbit and was up on it in a flash knowing it was heading into the hedge the dog got it in tight to the hedge and pushed it out into the field and strike a great retrive finshed a good run now with two rabbits in the bag i deside to leg the rabbits to make lighter work of them witch way the stupid thing i done all night as i went to push the knife threw it leg i forgot to remove my finger you guess it cut the bloody thing the blood that came after was fcuking shocking me being a butcher you thing i would of knew better but a a while i got the bleeding stop and moved on we bag another 2 in the nexted field one after the other and again to great retrives right up the field to me i get as much plusure out of watching my dogs retrive as a do watch them chase there prey the next rabbit that was put in the bag was a cracking run we where lamping from a old lane at the back of the fram house it had a old fence running all the way along the lane a rabbit squatted prince jumps the fence runs up the beam the rabbit breaks its cover prince is all over it and runs it down the hill threw the fence on to the lane where i stood he then run it along the lane a bit then turns it back threw the fence into the field closely followed by prince one more ture and bang lights out rabbit rabbit number 5 in bag and retrived under the fence we went on and took 4 more rabbits one where prince summer salted twice with the rabbit in his mouth and landed right in the middle of the hedge another sticks in my mind where he retrive the rabbit by jumping over a 5 bar gate any way a decent night and ome great sport even know there way no wind and it was about 15 or 16 degress

wedding102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you had a good nite out mate myself and ian ended up in the pub we should have been out on the lamp but sure theres another nite :thumbsup:

That was a good nite out that you had mate.....nice one, well done!!!! :teehee:

coatsy said:
looks like you had a good nite out mate myself and ian ended up in the pub we should have been out on the lamp but sure theres another nite :thumbsup:
was not the best of nights for it to tell you the truth next good night ill give you a hout and get out for a few runs

robert

good bag there mate , well done :thumbsup: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back