The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Final Ferret Pix Before They Left

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S8303857.jpg

the sorting out begins....

S8303859.jpg

S8303860.jpg

Ive opted for a white Jill, so ouside now are just Mum and 2 white Jills, Coatseys lad Grants and mine.

Thanks for everyones interest in these fabulous critters..please dont writ "NICE PIX" or ill fukn scream lol....

"heres one of me..heres one of me with a ferret..heres one of a ferret with me...heres two ferrets with me" :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww beautiful little baby ferrets :lol:

I am so envious of the lovely kits you've been able to produce--well not personally!! I'm a polecat fancier-super pics.

I've had 5 lots of kits over the years but this year have had no success despite the father and mother both having a proven record.I put them together when she was in season and the deed was certainly done.Entries in diary etc-removed her at the right time.Zilch-all the signs were there.Teats up-hair-loss.nest-building etc etc.

She quickly came back into season so tried again.She's supposed to be due next weekend but I can see no signs of bulging.

My mate in Cornwall has experienced exactly the same thing.

Anyone else out there have any ideas?? Has it happened to them this year??

It can't be their ages as they only 3/4 years old.

So no kits for me to handle this year and bring on for working etc.

Better luck next year.Hope so

Awwwwww!!!!!! Have really enjoyed seeing your ferret pics as they have grown..good luck ferretlets :wub:

GRRRRRRRRRRR @ NICE PIX

Down to my last one...white jill...and her name...."GHOST".....NICE PIX to follow :lol: :lol:

hi

i have named Grants ferret- MISTY.

he cant wait to c her and ask me to take sum pics of her to email to him, so thought i would put them on here to.

MISTY

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

MISTY playing her fav game hide -an -peek.

DSC00593.jpg

rhonda

hii have named Grants ferret- MISTY.

he cant wait to c her and ask me to take sum pics of her to email to him, so thought i would put them on here to.

MISTY

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

MISTY playing her fav game hide -an -peek.

DSC00593.jpg

rhonda
:lol: Theyre great shots Rhonda. Hard little critters to catch in the frame ! The last peek-a-boo ones soo funny ! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back