The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Finally....snow

Farwells

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It occasionally snows here on the solway but it very rarely lays :( , so when it was snowing last night I expected to wake up to the usual cold, damp and dreary scene. I was surprised to wake up to a white world :D . Cue big kid attitude, I was straight out the door with camera and dogs.

Rufus had a bit of a sniff and a few mouthfuls

sniff.jpg

Ben was wary and stuck to the path at first

playNOW.jpg

but after a fairly sedate start...

benrusnow.jpg

they got on with the usual mental hooning around :p

snowchase.jpg

snowchase3.jpg

snowchase2.jpg

oneearben.jpg

whassat.jpg

snowben.jpg

snownose.jpg

Dave.

On the way back Rufus, who'd been looking through the fence/hedge, suddenly belted off, did a rapid 100 metre U-turn into the next field in pursuit of pheasants. He came back with this evil look on his face

evilgrin.jpg

Whippets AND snow total madness (w00t) :lol: Fab pics, we've got lots of snow too at the minute :D

Rufus is a lovely colour :wub: :wub: and Ben is gorgeous too :wub: :wub:

Lovely to see...Rufus's colour never ceases to thrill, especially with the snow as a white backdrop. :thumbsup:

:cheers: Wow - some lovely pictures amongst those. :thumbsup: looks like great fun.

Love the close up pic of Rufus with snow on his nose

Lovely pics Dave :thumbsup:

I was surprised at our Solway Coast snowfall as well, mustve been the first in at least 7 years!!! It started at 2ish in the morning as i was up all night with a howling dog pining for Diamond(in season!!) by 5 it was a thick covering and by 8 my kids were out in it :- " .......by 11am it was all gone out of our garden because of the 8 or so kids that congregated on my front :angry: so no 'dogs in snow' pics from down the coast :wacko:

Great snow shots, love the head shot with the snowy nose

Lovely dogs you have Dave

:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back