The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flash And Dante Babies

louiejoe

Registered
Reaction score
Still can't manage to get the actual photo's displayed directly on here !! :(

Still can't manage to get the actual photo's displayed directly on here !! :(
when you have loaded them up on photo bucket click on the pic then go down to where it says ( click on your links that are on here ,

IMG COPY then click on that it will say copied , then you go back on your on k9 then right click and paste

FLASHBABIESnearly2weeksOLDTROPHIES067.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FLASHBABIESnearly2weeksOLDTROPHIES075.jpg

try that :thumbsup: lovely pics :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
all I seem to get displayed instead of the photo is a message saying ' This image or video has been moved or deleted' :blink: :blink: I never use to have this problem uploading photo's :- :(

all I seem to get displayed instead of the photo is a message saying ' This image or video has been moved or deleted' :blink: :blink: I never use to have this problem uploading photo's :- :(
it does on the 1st link... try the other one below :thumbsup: it works on them

FLASHBABIESnearly2weeksOLDTROPHIES053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
on the 1st link you might have to re upload them :thumbsup: good luck

The way I do it: i copy the DIRECT LINK. then in the frame while I am composing the message I click on the Insert Image ikon and instead of the http:// I paste the link. The photo then shows up immediately :)

The puppies are gorgeous :)) )))))

Love the pics Tracy especially the one when the pups are in a circle feeding. They are so colourful. Photobucket won't let me post comments >:S

Am trying again o get an old photo uploaded before I get some ne w ones of the pups taken........wonder if it will work this time?????? :-

FLASHBABIESnearly2weeksOLDTROPHIES001.jpg

Ooooohhhhhh it worked !!!! that pic is about 4 weeks old now....lets try another old one and then I'll have to get some new ones taken and uploaded.

Hopefully this pic is when they first started feeding......

FLASHBABIES3weeksffeeding.jpg

I've added some new 'stacked' pics of our babies in the 'General Discussion Whippets' Section :thumbsup:

bitch1relaxing.jpg

I've added some new 'stacked' pics of our babies in the 'General Discussion Whippets' Section :thumbsup:
bitch1relaxing.jpg
Oh Congratulations ! They are Stunning wee fat ,gorg ,happy puppies ! You must be so proud n delighted .They are brimming with health by the looks of it ...naughtiness to come Im sure .Enjoy every minute with them .So precious n sweet.Their mum looks wonderful too .Ofcourse Im partial to a Blue ! :thumbsup:

Best of Health and a Wonderful Life to them all .

Paula x

Frodo_n_his_boyz.jpg

Boyz_oct_2011.jpg

Fidget_age_2yrs_...jpg

064.jpg

med_4cd356f0c5e09.jpg

frodo_stand.jpg

Sonny_Sept_2011.jpg

bitch1relaxing.jpg
Oh Congratulations ! They are Stunning wee fat ,gorg ,happy puppies ! You must be so proud n delighted .They are brimming with health by the looks of it ...naughtiness to come Im sure .Enjoy every minute with them .So precious n sweet.Their mum looks wonderful too .Ofcourse Im partial to a Blue ! :thumbsup:

Best of Health and a Wonderful Life to them all .

Paula x
Lol!!!! I never would have guessed that Paula :- (w00t) !!!! It was lovely to meet you and your lovely 'team' of blues at WCOS recently........Dante enjoyed meeting you too !! (Flash of course, .........was otherwise engaged on maternity/ nursing duties..lol!! (w00t) !

Tracy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back