The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fleesh

jimmy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He's doing great,scampering around like he's always been here.

tom_005.jpg

He's a real cutie :wub: :wub:

Julie

Nice looking pup you got there Jimmy, the best of luck with him! :luck:

Seen you yesterday with Jack's plaster off, how is he doing?

He's great thanks jac, we're giving him physio to lengthen his tendon,as recommended by the hospital.Jacks not over the moon with little Tom,but it's early days and i'm sure he'll come to love him.

please stop making me jealous i had that adorable little chap sound asleep on my knee yesterday i so wanted to drive off with him there and then lol he is gorgeous good luck with him. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Looks great Jimmy, hopefully see you all soon!

He looks like he is really settling in well :*

Thanks for the phonecall lastnight to let us know how he is getting on. It's certainly a little quieter here without him (and a little safer with regards to feet !!!).

He looks to have a lovely home with you, if ever you need any advice don't hesitate to give us a ring and we'll try and help you out. I'm sure Vicky and the gang at A&T will give you plenty of advice and support - don't be afraid to ask silly questions :- " !!!

Hope yourself, Jack, Tom and all the family enjoy your camping holiday next weekend !!!

Oh and keep a close eye on him at A&T, if Carole wanted to drive off with him there's no telling what Vicky would do :( . ( :huggles: Vicky lol).

Has the new owner got a dog racing already or is this his first?

Beautiful little pup!

Karen

Karen meet Jimmy, Jimmy Karen.

Jimmy bought his first racing puppy from the litter Viv's Quest x Stonecold but sadly Jack met with an unfortunate injury before he could make the track (broken foot I belive but Jimmy can enlighten you).

Jimmy phoned me at half past 10 one night when Tom was about 5 days old to say he had just seen Tom's picture on the internet and he and his family had fallen in love with him. He then explained about Jack and what had happened and that Jack was bred from Viv's Quest and he liked him so much he would love to own his half brother too.

So there you go, Tom left his first family on Sunday aged 5 and a half weeks and is now no douby living the life of riley over in Manchester, I can already tell from speaking to Jimmy and his lovely family that there is no doubt Tom will get the best of everything !!!

he looks really settledi in his new home :))

Oh and keep a close eye on him at A&T, if Carole wanted to drive off with him there's no telling what Vicky would do  :( . ( :huggles:   Vicky lol).
Oh yes! I do like my brindles and he was my pick from a few days old :D

Thanks for all your nice comments,and Jack is getting to love his little mate :huggles:

tom___jack_002.jpg

Lovely photograph-

Auntie Meg (Fluke) says "Hi" to Jack (Stonecold was litter sister to her)

Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back