The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flooding At Moreton In Marsh

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
peppermint lady said:
BeeJay said:
Julie and family I hope that you will not be flooded tonight.  You all take care. :huggles:

well we are still here. (w00t) ...and its hard to believe we might flood today as the sun is shining 8) and the water level has really gone down in our garden :sweating:

so we are just waiting now to see if this serge of water hits at lunch time like its ment to :unsure: fingers crossed it wont :thumbsup:

thanks for all your kind pms it means alot to us :thumbsup: :huggles:

Was thinking about you all today, glad things are improving for you ALL

:luck: keith x

How are things today Julie. I heard some more homes in Oxford were flooded last night :( Hope you are all OK.

(w00t) (w00t) we are still here folks.......feet dry at the moment :unsure:

they keep changing the time they think the river thames will peak :wacko: :wacko:

so not out of the woods yet.....

some friends of ours about 10miles away have called to let us know that the water is rising where they live :unsure:

but we are keeping positive and as long as our animals and us are safe, thats the main thing :thumbsup:

I'm glad your still ok, its the waiting for something to happen thats the worst

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   (w00t) we are still here folks.......feet dry at the moment :unsure:
they keep changing the time they think the river thames will peak :wacko:   :wacko:

so not out of the woods yet.....

some friends of ours about 10miles away have called to let us know that the water is rising where they live :unsure:

but we are keeping positive and as long as our animals and us are safe, thats the main thing :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed you'll stay dry.

:unsure: dad and i have just been down the river to see the water level :unsure:

its flooded the foot paths by about 4ft :eek:

and has about an inch it go before it floods the main river wall and the mobile home site :eek:

(w00t) (w00t) well they say the river thames by us HAS hit its peak :thumbsup: (w00t)

and we are all dry :D :cheers: :D

so fingers crossed it over for us

and my thought are with the people down river from us :unsure:

thanks everyone for all your kind messages and concerns for us :thumbsup:

it really means alot :cheers:

Last edited:
That's great news Julie. Hope everything remains dry for you. :luck:

Great news Julie, and lots of luck to anyone else affected :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back