The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Florrence

FLORRENCE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is with great sadness I report the loss of of our greyhound Floss this morning.

She has not been herself for a couple of weeks but on Thursday she became very poorly, we took her to the vets but the diognosis was not good, she was given medication but sadly she very rapidly went downhill, we went back to the vets this morning the news was the worst it could have been and on the vets advice we had to let her go.

Loved and missed forever our gorgeous girl xxx.

oh no, what tragic news. Colin and Alison I am so sorry to hear of this you both must be devastated. She truly was a beautiful girl and so loved by so many. She will live on in your hearts forever. Run free dear Floss. May you rest in peace. Josh says Goodnight God Bless mum xxxxx

SO SORRY R I P FLORRANCE

GUTTED FOR YOU BOTH COLIN AND ALISON GREAT BITCH

GARY

very sad news i know how much she meant to you .

r.i.p. floss

john & angela

so sorry colin and alison :(

RIP Floss

So sorry to hear of your loss Colin & Alison r.I.p floss

So sorry for you loss Colin and Alison, she was a wonderful girl who leaves a fantastic legacy in her children

run free Floss xx

So sorry about Floss i know how you loved her and will miss her R I P Floss xxx

Love Lynn & Trevor xxx

So sorry to read of your loss RIP Floss :(

sorry to read this sad news thinking of you R.I.P RUN FREE girl xxx

so sorry colin & alison, peter told me on sat she wasnt very well but i was hoping she wud b ok. RIP floss xxx

so sorry for your loss colin and alison, her memory will live on with her siblings, R.I.P Floss

debbie, paul, hayley , poppy and izzy

really sorry to hear about Floss know how much she meant to you

R.I.P. FLOSS

bess her.i seen you were upset alison on saturday,we know what your girls mean to you.so sorry.kenny chris and family.x

So sorry for your loss Collin & Alison. RIP floss, you will be remembered for ever.

John & Jean.

:wub: So sorry for your loos Colin and Alison. R.I.P. Floss! :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back