The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Florrence

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sorry for your loss alison and colin, flosses memory will live on in her offspring pig x x

Sorry to hear colin & alison lovely lass she was

craig , nic & joe xx

sorry to read your news, know how much she was loved by you both

fiona & john

sorry to hear this sad news colin and alison r.i.p floss

allan and donna

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS SAD NEWS COLIN AND ALISON RIP FLOSS SUE STU AND DAUGHTER POLLY AS YA DO

So sorry Colin and Alison, we know how much she means to you

love from Lisa xxx and her son Rch Nch Freddies Melody

she produced some fantastic dogs and bitches

All our love to you both , rip floss

karen jimmy & raggie black xxx

So sorry Colin and Alison

Run free Floss

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss Colin and Alison R.I.P Floss.

Really sad news Alison/Colin :( Thinking of you both.RIP Floss,you'll be remembered by all of us xx

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you both at this sad time . R.I.P Floss.xx Ray, Mary, Chriss and Paul

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you both at this sad time . R.I.P Floss.xx Ray, Mary, Chriss and Paul

My heart go's out to you both,cracking brood bitch,her legacy will go on throw her pups & grandpups r.i.p floss :(

alison n col are gutted ,so sorry R.I.P FLOSS brilliant brood bitch and a lovely girl.

Gobsmacked to read this earlier today Alison, so so sorry for your loss, Floss with leave a huge void in your lives but she will be remembered forever through her offspring, such a lovely girl! Thinking of you both. RIP Floss xxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back