The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fluke X Coral

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No....lol

Seem to be sticking with 4...

Long breaks between pups.was confusing me I think.

Think I'm expecting a sylph like figure from her too soon....unless she surprises us later.

All gorgeous...she's a cracking mum.

Thank you all for your well wishes x

Karen-Coral said:
No....lol
Seem to be sticking with 4...

Long breaks between pups.was confusing me I think.

Think I'm expecting a sylph like figure from her too soon....unless she surprises us later.

All gorgeous...she's a cracking mum.

Thank you all for your well wishes x

Well done Meg/Whitey.pleased everything went ok Steve/Karen Congratulations

Nick/Pat

well done meg :thumbsup: and not forgetting dad coral :thumbsup: and the midwife :D :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Congrats Karen, Steve & Meg

Lovely to hear that she's had them ok after the bad luck you had the previous litters - we need pic's though!!!

Congratulations to Meg and Whitey :cheers:

well done pleased to hear they are out safley! :D and they look butiful1 gd luck with the puppies steve and karen! :cheers: :luck:

lovely looking bunch of pups good :luck: with them :wub:

Its really very nice but just to save anymore people asking if there are pups going spare.

We are really sorry but these pups are going to Gary and Dee Bailey who asked for a bitch when Meg won the puppy Derby in Scotland way back in the year 2000 should we be lucky enough ever to have any---

The spare dog will be going to live with Albert and Greta who allowed us to use their great Champion Itts the Pitts to line our own Crystal-Bay who produced Coral and had also asked some time ago.

The other two will be staying with us.

Sorry there was not more - and thanks for the many enquires.

steve

we count ourselves very lucky to be able to own a pup from meg and whitey :) meg is without doubt one of the best all time bitches both straights and bends :thumbsup: as Steve knows Ive been one of her biggest fans over her career i would of been happy to get a pup from her no matter what the stud was but i class whitey as an added bonus :thumbsup: as his career speaks for itself thanks again mate :thumbsup:

Cheers Mick pity there wernt more --

Just had Steve Bateson round to sort dew claws for me and as always had a good chat thanks Steve if your having a look your a true gent --always there with any help if asked and i really appreciate you and Julie for all the help over the years --

what a sad day for whippet racing when you called time on it :oops:

Best of luck :luck: :luck: tonight with Teds anchor at Sheffield got a few bob on mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Steve/Karen /Harry and all at the dogs home as you put it. :- "

Ooooh they already look special :D

Good luck all new homes :luck:

:luck: :luck: good luck to all new owners :luck: pleased meg is ok

Rita/Ray

xxx can you smell gas

TIME !!!!!!!!!!!! :clown:

for a few photos :clown:

Blue patch bitch....doesn't look particularly blue on here but she is.

Blue patch on eye and on rear end.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back