The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fluke

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have decided to retire Meg from racing...

Fluke won her last title on the bends at the BWRA Hall Green event carrying a dropped gracilis muscle and at the English Derby she unfortunately dropped the other...

We ran her for the last time today at Ayrshire...only fitting as this venue was one of her first triumphs as a pup.

It would be unfair to expect her to keep running with this handicap...

Even today she didn't disgrace herself... :wub:running with Jorja Fox and co.

Sadly she's still like a young pup...great trapper-early pace and speed to burn...her last good race was at the Old Hall last month.

She has raced from the tender age of 6 months and will be 7 in 4 weeks time.

a long and happy retirement is wished to fluke and mayher gorgeous pup ANNIE continue where she left off.

I have never been involved in non ped racing but i dont think theres many people who dont know Fluke, what a fantastic dog she must be to own, i would like to wish her a long and happy retierment. :huggles:

steve fluke has been a fantastic racing dog for you and the familyit was great to see her run she could run with the very best of them ,i hope you get as much fun with her in retirement as you did when she picked titles, well done fluke. phil

have a nice reterment meg and u deserve it and thats nice of you 2 to finish meg were she started. :cheers: :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you have a long and happy retirement Meg :huggles:

Steve and Karen you must feel so privileged to have owned such a fab dog, she'll go down as one of the greats, no doubt about it!

Have fun Meg and congratulations on such brilliant achievements. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Think we need a pic or two!!!! :- "

sad to hear :( .will take some dog to fill her racing jacket, (if ever) have a long and enjoyable retirement meg. :luck: :luck: :luck: 8)

Wishing Meg a very content and happy retirement :huggles:

She's a real credit to you both and I wish her daughter the best of luck in the future :luck: :luck: :luck:

Jac

Hope you have a long and happy retirement Meg :)

Let you bonny wee daughter do the hard work now and good luck to wee Annie :luck:

Vicky said:
Hope you have a long and happy retirement Meg :huggles:
Steve and Karen you must feel so privileged to have owned such a fab dog, she'll go down as one of the greats, no doubt about it!

Have fun Meg and congratulations on such brilliant achievements. :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Think we need a pic or two!!!! :- "

Here's a few pics returning from her country trip out with grandad today....

Last one.....

Thank you all for your retirement wishes....

We've passed them on to her :wub:

Karen/Steve/Harry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back