The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fly Your Own Helicopter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: :lol: :lol: I keep crashing now :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate flying anyway :oops: :lol: :lol:

its doing my head in so ball looks 2 it. (w00t)

i hav just worked somthing out after 200 attempts,,,,,

u cant get passed a certain bit off the game and ur score is only 1100 to 1250 ish at this point,,,

so who ever says they hav more than that r cheater,s :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " o:) o:) o:) o:)

What a game, got the MANTON MAFIA at each others throat, Rick and Crystal aint talking to each other and there is accusations of cheating and lies, and this is supposed to be a bit of Fun, Par for the course or what, have more fun flying people :cheers: :luck:

john m said:
What a game, got the MANTON MAFIA at each others throat, Rick and Crystal aint talking to each other and there is accusations of cheating and lies, and this is supposed to be a bit of Fun, Par for the course or what, have more fun flying people :cheers:   :luck:
Sound like a typical weekend event then :cheers:

1139 and i give up! :rant: :rant: :rant:

i got 950,keeps catching me tail.casper you telling porkies, :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back