The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flying Rocket

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to hear about Flying Rocket but A Touch of Northern Class was first to the bend and was took down first with Flying Rocket taking a bad tumble afte, it wasn't because of inexperience of any of the other dogs it was just an accident

Very,very sorry to read this, I saw the somersault and then him get up and finish - God love him for trying. Best wishes for a good recovery. :luck:

Wishing him a speedy recovery :luck: ........ Racing hey ....Often wonder why we do it as doesn't seem worth it most of the time :luck:

I hear the run in was rather short again. A longer run in would help as it would allow the dogs to spread out a bit more before they hit the bend. When I've said this before I've been met with the argument that if its short, it means the dogs won't be going so fast when they hit the bend. That maybe true but there is definitely less banging when the run in is longer and less trouble on the first bend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodluck Rocky hope you make a good recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi All

Just to keep you informed - I've phoned Keith for an up date on Flying Rocket who went back to the Vet today.

The Vet is very pleased with Rocky's progress.

He has asked Keith to take him back in a month for an X-ray to check the bones are in line and mending correctly.

There is every possiblity that Flying Rocket will be back on the track by the end of this season.

Good news I'm sure you will agree.

Rob :unsure:

Hi AllJust to keep you informed - I've phoned Keith for an up date on Flying Rocket who went back to the Vet today.

The Vet is very pleased with Rocky's progress.

He has asked Keith to take him back in a month for an X-ray to check the bones are in line and mending correctly.

There is every possiblity that Flying Rocket will be back on the track by the end of this season.

Good news I'm sure you will agree.

Rob :unsure:
great news :thumbsup:

Yes, excellent news indeed. I do hope Rocky makes an excellent recovery and a quick one. Best of luck Keith & family and healing thoughts to Rocky.

Thanks for letting us know Rob. It's really nice to have some good news.

That is great news - best of luck for his continued recovery.

Sending lots of love and healing thoughts to Rocky Keith and family get well soon

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back