The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For All Those Born Before 1986

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dana said:
ay gods that was like a trip down memory lane. and u know whats freaky????
IM ENGAGED TO RICK ASTLEYS COUSIN!!!

yup its true  (w00t)

cadbury have just re-released them after a 3 year campaine since they were cancelled in 2004.

i love to dunk mine in a cup of coffee :thumbsup:

Following the coal man with your little plastic wheel barrow, picking up bits he had dropped.

falling off your chopper bike and nearly taking your nuts off :b

we were too skint for spokey dokey's so used to crush a can of pop and wedge it behind the back brake to get the grinding whirring effect which got better the faster we rode,

no wonder i spent a lot of my childhood getting gravel picked out my knees and worst of all my skinned hands (ouchy)after falling off my bike cos the brakes didn't work properly :lol:

NOW I'M OFF TO GO BUY A WHISPER :wub:

Those where the GOOD old days. :) my mum wouldnt let me have a chopper she said they where for boys. :( i had to have a purple girly bike. :rant: used to love it when they started tarmacing the cobbled streets, the smell was divine, we would follow a tarmaccing wagon for miles, :lol: and the rag and bone man used to give you a balloon for your rags, :) and you could give his horse a carrot. :huggles:

beaker said:
we were too skint for spokey dokey's so used to crush a can of pop and wedge it behind the back brake to get the grinding whirring effect which got better the faster we rode,
Spokey dokeys were for the posh kids. We used the plastic clips off bread bags on the spokes of our bikes. Sounded just as good. :D

My dad used to make me get the hourse poo after the rag and bone man had been

for the roses.

those were the days.

sue

OMG in i thought i was not that old.(3cough,cough2)im feeling old now thanks mate..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back