The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Billy-cornwood Dog Show

chopper

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Billy,here is a pic for you of Chopper winning the unders racing!!! 2nd was Mark Hitchens with Kat and 3rd was Keith Palmer with Reach.....As shows are limited down here this was Chopper's 1st show of the year so we are over the moon :p

2009_06280046.jpg

Fantastic news chopper.Told you them pups would be gooduns.Haven't bred a bad one yet.Thought that wee red boy would be a goodun.Nice to see reach in there too.Proud as punch this week,and thats just added to it.Wishin you luck for the rest of the season,and keep me imformed as to how those 2 boys are doing.Any news on the wee brindle dog,who went up country a bit.I know he was doing very well as a pup,but would appreciate an update on him too.Havent been able to get mine fit over here,as the ground is totaly unrunable where i live,and has been for over a month now.But i did what i ccould,for them,and it payed off,with winning the big one,that matters at the weekend.As i said at the start.Fantastic news,and youve done me proud. Billy..

top photo is that well done on the win :thumbsup: the black one is now finished for the summer and hopefully we will see the patter of tiny feet in early august but its all ways worth givin the girl a stretch keep up the good work and all the best for the rest of the season,fatcontroller

top photo is that well done on the win :thumbsup: the black one is now finished for the summer and hopefully we will see the patter of tiny feet in early august but its all ways worth givin the girl a stretch keep up the good work and all the best for the rest of the season,fatcontroller

I'll look forward to seeing those pups in action,if they are anything like their mum they will be keeping your trophy cabinet well stocked :D Shame i'm not allowed another puppy for a while, if i was i would be 1st in queue!!! :thumbsup:

Fantastic news chopper.Told you them pups would be gooduns.Haven't bred a bad one yet.Thought that wee red boy would be a goodun.Nice to see reach in there too.Proud as punch this week,and thats just added to it.Wishin you luck for the rest of the season,and keep me imformed as to how those 2 boys are doing.Any news on the wee brindle dog,who went up country a bit.I know he was doing very well as a pup,but would appreciate an update on him too.Havent been able to get mine fit over here,as the ground is totaly unrunable where i live,and has been for over a month now.But i did what i ccould,for them,and it payed off,with winning the big one,that matters at the weekend.As i said at the start.Fantastic news,and youve done me proud. Billy..

Sounds like we both had a fantastic weekend :D The brindle dog is called Diesel and lives in London where they are lucky enough to have shows nearly every weekend.He is doing very well and has got several 1st's and 2nd's in racing,coursing and showing.They are over the moon with him,they really are great dogs and i hope you will see their names on here alot!!! Good luck for the rest ot the season :luck: We will keep the pics coming.Tish :p

I'll look forward to seeing those pups in action,if they are anything like their mum they will be keeping your trophy cabinet well stocked :D Shame i'm not allowed another puppy for a while, if i was i would be 1st in queue!!! :thumbsup:
cheers mate,now keep at em with them dogs and i wish you and your family the best of luck for the rest of the season all the best fatcontroller ;) ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back