The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Claire

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nice to meet you at last. Hope you didn't have too many tears.

clairenews1101.JPG

Collooney Silver Silas  

Thought you might like this little reminder of your day.

Dawn

Really nice to meet you too. I had a wonderful weekend , with just one bad point and that was Dillon leaving. I am still a bit tearful but spending lots of time with my other 2 boys.

Hope your camera is still in working order after this mug shot!!  

( it is a lovely surprise i was so busy with Jill i didnt even notice any one taking pics)

Will see you at another show probably CRUFTS. Good luck with your Girls,maybe next time i will be in better form and we can have a bit of craic ...

Claire, your whippet looks lovely - how is he doing in the showring? and what is his breeding?

Cor blimey! don't I sound like a nosey old cod!  I suppose I'd have to describe myself as nearly having bought one of Dawn's Celtic litter - bought a Stormalong instead, and then chickened out of showing.  Hope to have got the confidence in the New Year!!!!

Rachel :)

This was not Claires whippet it was a friend of hers.

The breeding of her is: Ch Rum Punch of Falconcrag X Collooney Silver Lace.  She is owned and was bred by Mrs Viv Coulter.

Dawn

Thanks for the info Dawn - Ive just realised that Claire is offline for a while.

How do you feel about others handling dogs.  I just get so nervous that both me and Ginger are quivering wrecks.  Perhaps someone else handling her is one way round this???

Hi Rachel

It depends who can get the best out of the dog.  I used to handle my parents dog and got him made up.  He just acts the fool if my mum or dad try to show him and looks like an entirely different dog.

It is the same with the pups I always handle What but feel that Richard gets the best out of Hari so he shows her.  Give it a go but I will warn you it is just as nerve racking stood at the side of the ring.  I would sooner be at the other end of the lead anyday.

Dawn

HI folks just dropped in to say hello,

Rachel I love handling Jill in the ring as i am not as nervous with her as i am with my own dogs i suppose i know she won't show me up.

Jill has some green star points and is usually well placed when she visits England , watch out for us and say hi anytime , now that you know my mug!!!

All the best 4 now

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back