The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Corky

Hi Tony, he looks very well , He has a bit of his sisters look about him (Lynperry Golly), Your doing a fine job , mate . Iwill let you know how we get on coursing tomorrow ,All the best Corky :cheers:

What a[SIZE=21pt] STUNNER[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi corky, ive got a case of beer with your name on it. next time im down your way get ready. cheers

ayup scott, ill get that grass cut and you can bring your dogs for a gallop around. tony

hi scott, you have heard that before. i owe you one aswell. cheers tony.

Hi Tony. Your black lad is a real stunner. He's one of the best. I must say though, that I have a boy, goes by the name ZORRO that just might put him in the shade :D , not quite yet though as he is not quite 8 weeks old. Watch this space though.

See you soon Tony

Chris

lamping man said:
Hi Tony. Your black lad is a real stunner. He's one of the best. I must say though, that I have a boy, goes by the name ZORRO that just might put him in the shade  :D , not quite yet though as he is not quite 8 weeks old. Watch this space though.See you soon Tony

Chris

I'm sure that we'll all "cross swords" at some point in the future with our new charges! :thumbsup:

May the best Gabriel win! :- "

Keep the Banter going boys , thats what its all about , All the best Corky. :huggles: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back