The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Pinkholly... Dog Healer & Masseuse !

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lori thanks a million for the holistic approach to fixing Colts torn gracilis. as you can see now theres no signs of tears or bruising. obviously hes healing under the skin ok so now its a waiting game. today i let him walk beside me off-lead as i think he has to reach his leg out a bit now as opposed to held in a walking position.

S8301949.jpg

look in the background at Bandit in his summer cage !

S8301974.jpg

an finally underneath..bit scarey in there me thinks

S8301950.jpg

no need for any more pix oh the damage as i think the healing process has more than started with his muscle.

he dose look to be healing very well I carnt beleve you tock them in the open like that I bet Colt was right embarased. :b

(w00t) (w00t) I hope YOU never drop a muscle John :- " I don't think i could take looking at the pictures. :lol: :lol: :lol: Colts looking a lot better. :thumbsup: Diane.

stormydog said:
lori thanks a million for the holistic approach to fixing Colts torn gracilis.  as you can see now theres no signs of tears or bruising. obviously hes healing under the skin ok so now its a waiting game. today i let him walk beside me off-lead as i think he has to reach his leg out a bit now as opposed to held in a walking position. 
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

no need for any more pix oh the damage as i think the healing process has more than started with his muscle.

Looks great John, hopefully all the homeopathic treatments have worked wonders on that muscle as well as all your hard work and dedication. All the treatment I prescribed for him will continue to work but if you need any help/advice let me know. Will have the homeopathic first aid kits ready hopefully after easter, it will have homeopathic remedies for various injuries and ailments, all proven with fantastic success.

pinkholly said:
stormydog said:
lori thanks a million for the holistic approach to fixing Colts torn gracilis.  as you can see now theres no signs of tears or bruising. obviously hes healing under the skin ok so now its a waiting game. today i let him walk beside me off-lead as i think he has to reach his leg out a bit now as opposed to held in a walking position. 
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

Looks great John, hopefully all the homeopathic treatments have worked wonders on that muscle as well as all your hard work and dedication. All the treatment I prescribed for him will continue to work but if you need any help/advice let me know. Will have the homeopathic first aid kits ready hopefully after easter, it will have homeopathic remedies for various injuries and ailments, all proven with fantastic success.

Got anything for my knee,as it's doing my head in,and im sick with pain killer's.

stormydog said:
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

2 of the top greyhound vet's over here ,have opposite opinion's on thing's like this John.One recomend's keeping on the lead for week's,where the other,recomend's letting the healing process be natural,saying that the dog will know what he can do,or can't do.He believe's that if a dog is kept from stretching torn lig's,mussle's etc,(and i dont mean letting them gallop around big field's at pace,but just gentle exercise)that when they get the 1st good hard run,there is a big likelyhood of the whole thing going again.Ive found through trial and error,that the latter vets advice win's for me.This is just my opinion mind.... ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
pinkholly said:
stormydog said:
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

Got anything for my knee,as it's doing my head in,and im sick with pain killer's.

i would try keeping my foot on the ground with a big heavy block then your knee wouldnt be able to get up to your head ;) (w00t)

lori will have something im sure bill.

stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
pinkholly said:
stormydog said:
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

i would try keeping my foot on the ground with a big heavy block then your knee wouldnt be able to get up to your head ;) (w00t)

yes I do treat us mere humans as well as animals :) need to know a lot more about your symptoms/history etc. Have to go now but if you pm me later with more information, what meds youve been taking, how long you have had it? What triggered etc. il do my best, Lori

stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
pinkholly said:
stormydog said:
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

Done summit like that for month's Jonny boy,only it was a sandbag,that i was able to adjust the weight in,as time went by.But lately the knee has got very loose,and the surgeon wont touch it for almost another 15 year's mate.Unless i win the lottery or summit that is.My cruciate ligament is gone,and the rest were banjaxed too.They were treating me for a dislocated pattela,till the physiotherapist realised there was summit a lot more serious going on in there,so had the knee scanned.She appologised to me for the unesessary pain that she had put me through for a few week's,and then discharged me from her services.

pinkholly said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
pinkholly said:
stormydog said:
S8301949.jpg

S8301974.jpg

S8301950.jpg

yes I do treat us mere humans as well as animals :) need to know a lot more about your symptoms/history etc. Have to go now but if you pm me later with more information, what meds youve been taking, how long you have had it? What triggered etc. il do my best, Lori

Have tried to PM you,but it wouldn't send.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back