The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Sale-1940's Delivery Bicycle

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorting through some old belongings today-and thought this could be just the TICKET for Muriel Musset-excuse the pun!!!

One turbo charged delivery bike with plenty of basket room to display the raffle prizes as she sells the raffle tickets!!!!!

Perhaps the BWRA will put in an offer for this spectacular mode of transport???

and take Muriel into the next century........ :blink:

Don't miss the chance Buy Now !!!!!! make me an offer!!!!

What a bike !!! :rant: :rant: get your leg over Muriel and GO girl GO ------

Well kill "two birds with one stone" - that basket is big enough to take the dog for a ride too. I bet the dog would enjoy that!!!!! :D : :thumbsup:

:) Great bike just the job !!!!! I think there would be room for Roy as well as the dogs don't you

has steve been in the skip again,will have to come up to see if i can find any goodies, SKIPPY. :cheers: :oops:

Hello there Skippy!

No this fantastic bicycle was not found in a skip-

It comes from Steve's old butchers shop-Many happy memories delivering his mince and prize sausage door to door- lol

Great restoration project for someone out there.....

Come on down the price is right!

Karen

(Butcher's assistant and doting wife) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back