The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Sale Nwrf

rowland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
for sale nwrf equipment i.e photo finish//video camera//traps, all offers considered any club interested contact Tony Weatherson

i have not said anything on here untill now but i think you are just taking the pi-- out of everyone,why dont you stop this nonsense and just give it back to the members. :angry: people will think more off you if you did

OKAY HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT I AM WILLING TO BUY EVERTHING BACK MYSELF AND PUT IT BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS.AND YES JOHNS SPOT ON YOU ARE TAKING THE P..S OUT OF EVERY MEMBER IN RACING

Last edited by a moderator:
john he,s just full of shit. it,s been a bit quiet on here recently about the equitment,and he just wants to drudge it all back up and get everybody moaning about it again don,t everybody play into there hands.

tony when you sell all the old fed,s gear how much money will i get from it as a old fed member all cheq,s will be acepped as you said all money would go to the old members and as a old member for at least 15 years i think i would like to gave my money to the new fed thanks peter (show tree) :oops:

well i think they have just shown there true colours...

they didnt need to show their true colours we already knew.

[ THEY ARE THIEVES AS WELL AS CHEATS]

They are a disgrace to whippet racing.

your right john he is tryng to take the p..ss he cannot sell it legally there is still one standing honorary member by the way TOMMO nd no one takes the p..ssout of me and gets away wih it

;) the biggest rat going....may be they have ran out of money and need a holiday

HEY TONY AT THE NEW N.W.R.F.MEMBERS MEETING ELD T ASFORDBY IN MAY THE MEMBERS REQUESTED THE EQUIPMENT ect SHOULD NOT BE SOLD BUT TO BE RETURNEDTO THE PEOPLE IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO i.e. THE MEMBERS . WE THE MEMBERS ASKED THE NEW N.W.R.F. COMMITTEE TO INFORMOF THIS, WHICH THEY HAVE DONE I OFFERED AT THAT MEETING TO COLLECT IT ALL. SO DONT MESS US ROUND YOU,VE GOT MY NUMBER GIVE ME A RING WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND WE CAN ARRANGE A TIME .......YOURS IN SPORT (thats a joke)..............LINDA BROOM.

Personally I think that they're having a laugh at your expense! :b

Posting a for sale notice on here, honestly. All they appear to be doing is trying to upset people, they can't expect any serious replies! :unsure:

Personally I'd suggest that the new committee consult legal advice and if the equipment goes missing (ie sold) that the police should be informed.

Regards,

Scott.

Gary dont buy anything off that p--t

Why buy back what is ours in the first place just to line there pockets.

Thay are really showing there true colors now. :- " :- " :- "

To be honest i am sick of all this shit ken,

I would rather put my hand in my pocket than have these people call my friends the way they have.

First over your disability more than once , then don and other friends over there personal lives,

How low are these 2 going to stoop i am not commenting another word about them via the Internet

I would rather see them face to face

Dee

if this last joke by rowland isnt bringing the sport into disrepute i dont know what is i think suzie said it all

gaz

rowland will you please tell us how much you are selling the nwrf equipment for

:clown:

rowland said:
for sale nwrf equipment i.e photo finish//video camera//traps, all offers considered any club interested contact Tony Weatherson
all offers considered

Christ. I'll bet your race meetings were real fun times. :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back