The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Sale

unwanted

THE CAP
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WHIPPETXGREYHOUND BITCH FOR SALE BORN 13/11/05.46LD WEIGHT 23" TO SHOULDEROUT OF DOUBLE NCH AURORA BOREALIS/GREYHOUND(BLACKESTON HANKS)PHONE THECAP ON.01388 774715/ 07800525991 OFFERS AND NO TYRE KICKES.PERMANENT HOME ONLY.

unwanted said:
WHIPPETXGREYHOUND BITCH FOR SALE BORN 13/11/05.46LD WEIGHT 23" TO SHOULDEROUT OF DOUBLE NCH AURORA BOREALIS/GREYHOUND(BLACKESTON HANKS)PHONE THECAP ON.01388 774715/ 07800525991 OFFERS  AND NO TYRE KICKES.PERMANENT HOME ONLY.
TYRE KICKES????????????Don't know what you mean!!

Give us a clue :blink: :blink:

think it may be fat :oops: maybe a few spare tyres :p :thumbsup:

good looking dog :luck:

u a***hole i asked u to let me no if u were ever goin to get rid ov sas that u would give me first refusil, by youre mail it looks as if u dnt give a s**t were she goes thort u were goin to prove somthing to people goerge. looks like a shud ov taken the advise from others. u havent even given her the chance to prove herself

:rant: :rant: :( :( :angry: :x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back