The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Ted Hilland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
Right Ted, back on topic :D just found a video of Maggie winning a race at Highgate. She was off scratch giving 1 to 5 dogs 3 yards, this was in the top heats what a race. I touched the bookies for £2,400, £800 at 3/1 ;) I will let you borrow it if you like.(Thats the tape) :D   Also on this tape was my other young bitch,out of   Droopys Merson. I waited 6 weeks for my mark then bingo, she's in trap 4 giving 1& 2 dogs 1 yard, she's got the 5 dog level with her & the 6 off scratch giving her 1 yard.Watch her trap Ted, she comes out as though her arse is on fire, and wins by at least 15 lengths :D the 6 dog was evens fav & I got 2/1 :D ££££££££££££££££££ ;)

My mate Mike Palmer is coming from Cornwall in the mornig so when he;s seen it I will post it to you.

great looking bitch that mike palmer raced at highgate yesterday i think her racing name was ellies star she won her heat and was runner up to deneside belle in the no limit final

A great looking bitch Graham,and she ran really well.First time on the track and first time on an outside hare,Mike must have been chuffed with her and looking forward to the champs :thumbsup:

rodders said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
milly said:
Right Ted, back on topic :D just found a video of Maggie winning a race at Highgate. She was off scratch giving 1 to 5 dogs 3 yards, this was in the top heats what a race. I touched the bookies for £2,400, £800 at 3/1 ;) I will let you borrow it if you like.(Thats the tape) :D   Also on this tape was my other young bitch,out of   Droopys Merson. I waited 6 weeks for my mark then bingo, she's in trap 4 giving 1& 2 dogs 1 yard, she's got the 5 dog level with her & the 6 off scratch giving her 1 yard.Watch her trap Ted, she comes out as though her arse is on fire, and wins by at least 15 lengths :D the 6 dog was evens fav & I got 2/1 :D ££££££££££££££££££ ;)

My mate Mike Palmer is coming from Cornwall in the mornig so when he;s seen it I will post it to you.

great looking bitch that mike palmer raced at highgate yesterday i think her racing name was ellies star she won her heat and was runner up to deneside belle in the no limit final

A great looking bitch Graham,and she ran really well.First time on the track and first time on an outside hare,Mike must have been chuffed with her and looking forward to the champs :thumbsup:

FIRST TIME ON THE TRACK ?......SHE RUNS ON A TRACK A COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK IVE BEEN TOLD..... :eek: :- "

i think it was her first time round highgate to the outside hare she ran well one to watch out for at the champs if mike turns up with her.

Just wanted to add these lovely shots of Josie and and Mouse. These are from trials they had on Saturday at Wallsend, but they also looked the dog's wotsits at the Ginpit last week. :thumbsup:

Mouse :wub:

Clipboard77.jpg

Josie :wub:

Clipboard79.jpg

Thanks again Jacs, top photographer :thumbsup:

It was their first time out of the traps, well pleased :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
No bendy feet there John :D
:D :D someday mate youll catch jac out with her "picture editor" bending all those paws the opposite way. i showed a bloke in work and he says its physically impossible... (w00t) he reckons the same as you...( john stirs it up again :- " )

by the way..good morning geoffrey :thumbsup:

milly said:
Right Ted, back on topic :D just found a video of Maggie winning a race at Highgate. She was off scratch giving 1 to 5 dogs 3 yards, this was in the top heats what a race. I touched the bookies for �2,400, �800 at 3/1 ;) I will let you borrow it if you like.(Thats the tape) :D   Also on this tape was my other young bitch,out of  Droopys Merson. I waited 6 weeks for my mark then bingo, she's in trap 4 giving 1& 2 dogs 1 yard, she's got the 5 dog level with her & the 6 off scratch giving her 1 yard.Watch her trap Ted, she comes out as though her arse is on fire, and wins by at least 15 lengths :D the 6 dog was evens fav & I got 2/1 :D ������������������ ;)

I said she won by 15 lenths, but I'll let k9s be the judge of that :D

Your old mate Geoff ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back