The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Ted Hilland

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Going to tryand put some photos on now :- "

She looks very nice Geoff coming on a treat :thumbsup:

Mouse,4 1/2 month(Sugar Daddy X Maisy Grey)

jaspers getting worried geff, great looking pups mouse looks like a real power house. both looking very smart :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
jaspers getting worried geff, great looking pups mouse looks like a real power house. both looking very smart :luck:   :luck:   :thumbsup:
Hoping the fawn one makes 40lbs and Josie makes no limit

mouse is gorgeous :wub: wat height and weight was the bitch mouse is out off? josie is lovely too is she out of sugar daddy too??

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
mouse is gorgeous :wub:   wat height and weight was the bitch mouse is out off? josie is lovely too is she out of sugar daddy too??

Mouse is out of our Maisy (maisy grey) maisy breeding is whippet x greyhound x whippet greyhound and touch of saluki our milly is her mum

Josie is out of sugar fire x my greyhound (droopys kewell x burnpark bess

mouse weighs 30lbs and stands 20" she should be a un 23"

Josie weighs 33lbs and stands21 1/2" will make 24" this bitch can run like hell at this early age so watch this space :D

Miss Madam said:
mouse is gorgeous :wub:   wat height and weight was the bitch mouse is out off? josie is lovely too is she out of sugar daddy too??

Sorry Rose maisy was under 23" and weighed 36lbs

NICE LOOKING PUPS GEOF, I WAS GOING TO GUESS. AROUND 30 LB. BUT TO LATE NOW,. : : .THE RED FAWN LOOKS STRONG.. MY LAD IS 4 MONTHS OLD ON SUNDAY,..I WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM AT THE WEEKEND,.. THEN YOU CAN GUESS HIS WEIGHT. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
Josie ,5 months old

Shes looking great Geff. It was my opinion that this bitch had that something about her from day one and to take over the house from a dominant Jack Russell was not an easy feat. Glad you say she can run... you should know if a dog can run or not!!! so we watch this space and look forward to seeing her run one day. If youre up this way Geff (and Hazel) youve got cheap digs.. anytime mate

ted hilland said:
milly said:
Josie ,5 months old

Shes looking great Geff. It was my opinion that this bitch had that something about her from day one and to take over the house from a dominant Jack Russell was not an easy feat. Glad you say she can run... you should know if a dog can run or not!!! so we watch this space and look forward to seeing her run one day. If youre up this way Geff (and Hazel) youve got cheap digs.. anytime mate

Glad you like the look of her ted.Actually,the photo doesn't do her justice.Once I've got the hang of the camera I'll take some better photos,if she'll stand still long enough!

Merry Christmas to you &Yvonne

Geoff

Nice looking pups, Best of Luck with em Geoff :luck:

Lovely looking pair best of luck with them :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back