The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For the att. J Greenwood

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi C/M I thought for a while I was reading a lurcher site with all the bull thats been wrote lately.

The only true test is to get them paired and get em run whether with a side bet or not.

Come on Greeny ;) you can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Coursing Man & Mark lets get it on .Can't one of you older boys arrange something !

You start feeling old when you know you've forgot more about dogs than most will every know ;)

All the names are in boys.

The smart £ is on a black and white bitch .

Word is if you northen lads want to see S.M. run you will need to bring you coats as it gets cold down on the beach ?

As EssexMan will tell you good things often come in black and white.

C.M. If you start your book my tip is to go B/W dogs as favs.

Fawns mid way

Brindles [good bet to catch the fish for tea]

On the port again CCS.

Hi CCS, my money is on Whats Behind the Mask ,as you well know i do not give my money away lightly

Go on i'll have a £5 on El Diablo,

Yes CCS black and white is the colour , as I've said all along "that little black and white bitch" .

This discussion is degenerating into farse. What is all this rubbish being talked about colours for gods sake. I 'll bet you all got crayons and colouring in books for Christmas. Now those who know me will realise that I am always quite serious and leave the rubbish talking to you lot! So once again listen and learn.

Skylark Majestic, Whats behind the masque, Banatay Bollinger ,Cheydanhar appache chief. The rest will need an awful lot of luck to beat that lot. Perm anyone from those four for your winner.

Now, on an equally serious note, if Magic Trick and you know who were entered I would of course like yourselves consider them to be fancied outsiders. Unfortunately though it is not to be. Sad but true.

I reckon if the northern lads come in the same car they would cut their expenses and the day will not be such a disaster for them

The lure winder is under construction as I write. Many thanks to those who have offered advice. I hope you all don't live to regret it. The racing track on the beach beckons. Dare you try it??

The not so serious as Greeny. Lamping man :D

The lure winder is under construction as I write. Many thanks to those who have offered advice
so there is somthing you southern lads can learn from us Northern Lads? ;)

Oh.........don't be so touchy, Lampy....... :c :D

See you soon.........the time draws near....

In sport, GREENY

Just to put some of you in the picture [DO NOT CALL ME A SOUTHENER]

I just live in Suffolk as i have in many other countys but i will always be 100%

True Lincolnshire . Pick on my dog and my hat but do not call me a southener.

Beat the B/W bitch and Vic will get his brushes out ?

All in fun Clive.

Yes you guys just show my friend CCS abit of respect Southerner indeed. Just remember that he comes from that godforsaken patch of flat land that smells of cabbages and sprouts!!

The ever envious

Lamping man

My Humble apologies Clive for calling you a southerner ;) but there not that bad from down that way ? realy?

Lincolnshire the bucket & spade capital of Europe I remember the Holidays well in the home of the Jolly Fisherman. :D

Beat the B/W bitch and Vic will get his brushes out
is he any good at painting brindle & white?

Bloody hell, thought you'd get at least 20/1 seeing as they aint seen him! :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back