The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

fordingbridge pedigree open

mark fordingbridge

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MARCH 23RD FORDINGBRIDGE OPEN

165 YARDS 3 WEIGHT GROUPS UPTO 20LB 21TO26LB 27TO32LB

100%payout weigh in 10am to 11am

1st and 2nd go through

for directions phone Sue or Terry Ward

there will also a non ped open same event to be run seperately.

Hi Mark

That sounds fun. Will there be any consolation races for those that fall out in the first round ?

If there is anyone who could give directions, could you post them here please?

Judy,

I could have sworn that I told you that there WOULD be consolation racing - don't you believe me???? :D :D :D

I don't know why you are worrying about consolation racing anyway!

directions J1 OFF M27 B3079 ONTO B3078 FOLLOW SIGNS FORDINGBRIDGE PAST SANDYBALL DOWNHILL

PAST GARAGE UNDER BRIDGE TURN SHARP LEFT SPORTSGROUND ON YOUR RIGHT LAST GATE INTO CAR PARK

CLUB HOUSE ON RIGHT. I DONT KNOW ABOUT CONS RACING.

Where's Fordingbridge? How far from 'oop north? Is it entry on the day? What do you need to enter pass port, club racing managers pass etc?

Most important of all..........................any bloody height limit's!!!

Hi Terry

Is Daisy going racing? She won't be worried about any heights limits - surely?

With the torrent of information coming back don't look like anyone's racing :D . Daisy won't have any problem though she does better on bends. I would have just liked to give Ben a go. Probably too late in the day now, he's nearly 5 but he has put good times in given a long enough trip. Because he's a big 'un we could never race him against other peds on a regular basis.

Terry

Thanks Mark.

Yes you did tell me Darc, but Mark didn't say anything in his post about cons. racing and I thought everyone else would like to know. I do trust/believe you, honest!
smilie_haendehoch.gif

You are Queen/God/The Fountain of Eternal Truth (delete as necessary) Ha Ha! did you like that last one. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Will a bucket be large enough Mark? :0

Perhaps an industrial sized vat would be better :0

vomit-smiley-010.gif

I hope you feel better since I made you so sick Mark. We would miss you here if you had to go and have a lie down :(

Oh know, I haven't made you feel sick again have I :0

Looks like it's southwest of Southampton, north of Bournemouth. Long way from ooop north!

Scott.

No Judy, you've not made me feel sick. :)

i'm just proud of you that you are now coming out of the denial and admiting you like me
love-smiley-087.gif

Hi All,

Only a week to go now, I do hope many of you peddies will come along and support this event - it sounds like it will be a bit of fun.

Thanks to Sarah and members at Fordingbridge for trying something different and inviting us all along.

No, it's definitely an Open - advertised in March Whippet News. "Fordingbridge & East Dorset Racing Club present their non points Open on 23 March 2003"

:) Thanks to Sarah and all the racers at Fordingbridge for a really lovely day, it was great fun watching their dogs run. They were all really friendly and made us welcome, the weather and track was brilliant. Beautiful place.

:) Thanks to Darcia and Rob for sorting us out and letting me know where my dogs should be and in which coats. Great day .....

:D But the best part of the day for me was when Judy(accidentely of course) threw her clip board at Paul. What a shot.........

Again thanks for a great day out.

Jo.

In my opinion (is that right Judy? ;) What could Paul do that would cause someone to want to throw something at him :)

An accident.. no way! I've been practising all winter.

star-wars-smiley-023.gif

Reasons to throw things at Paul ?....... Fun!
devil-smiley-037.gif

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back