The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

fordingbridge pedigree open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
In my opinion (is that right Judy? ;)   What could Paul do that would cause someone to want to throw something at him :)
He defaced her racing programme. I've seen her in action Mark. Don't mess with her.

PS If you think that she'll see my warning to you please delete this post. Be afraid, be very afraid.

"in my opinion! :b Judy's a very very nice young lady (BJ I have to say things like this with the Champs 2 week away) :D

Mark Roberts said:
"in my opinion!  :b   Judy's a very very nice young lady (BJ I have to say things like this with the Champs 2 week away) :D
Ooooooooooooo. Yes I do So agree with you Mark. She's very nice indeed. ;)

Just in case Nigel thinks about bouncing this topic over to chit chat. I did notice at Fordingbridge that it twas the peddy folks who were taking advantage of the bar whilst the racing was still going on. Sort of lowered the tone a bit I thought.

It's a really nice venue and v easy to find. Good toilets as well which as some may know is always a subject that I'm interested in.

BJ, I hear a rumour that George Micheal has an interest in toilets as well, I wonder if he'd be interested in fordingbridge :D

thats the trouble we used to have at our old track that had a pub on site :angry: you could never find the owners when you wanted to race, or should I say you always knew were to find them :0 JUST LIKE AT FORDINGBRIDGE (must keep on topic!) :b

Mark - you don't have to say -"in my opinion" - when it's a fact. :D :D

NO JOKES.

>BJ, I hear a rumour that George Micheal has an interest in toilets as well, I wonder if he'd be interested in fordingbridge

I'm ignoring this comment Mark. :p

>thats the trouble we used to have at our old track that had a pub on site you could never find the owners when you wanted to race, or should I say you always knew were to find them JUST LIKE AT FORDINGBRIDGE (must keep on topic!)

Out in the sunshine standing around waiting for their races to begin AND enjoying the non-peddie racing you mean. :D I failed dismally to stand at the end and shout my dog on. Got too self-conscious to do it. Should have done I'm thinking. I've got one hell of a loud voice. I did think that Lyd should do it though. If it was down to vocal loudness then Lyd would win or maybe I would. :b Either way we would be winners. I've seen Terry Ward in a whole new light after hearing him calling on his Megasaurus to victory.

failed dismally to stand at the end and shout my dog on. Got too self-conscious to do it.
is this the very same BJ i've read about & descussed things with on K9? :( you self concious NEVER

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back