The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fordingbridge

rocky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Could you please let us know if you intend or are thinking about coming down to our camping week-end on the 8th/9th July

Saturday is the Federation Golden Jacket and Sunday is our open held sthis year in 2lb weight classes.

We would like to know the estimated number of people coming down to arrange camping facilities and entertainment including how much food to get in

Only one out of 117 views. Doesn't look very promising does it?

more than likely my dad will be :)) i cant go because of my GCSE's :thumbsup:

rocky said:
Only one out of 117 views.  Doesn't look very promising does it?
I,m sure there will be quite a few its probably a bit soon for some to pre book but as soon as the straight season gets into its swing it will be different, surprising what a glimmer of sunshine can do. we,ll be there anyhow :luck:

surprising what a glimmer of sunshine can do..

you noticed then Linda eh? :- " :- " :blink: :cheers:

steve

We be there.

Where else can you get a setting like Fordingbridge.

Top river to.

Good for skinny dipping!!! :oops:

:thumbsup: we will be there cracking venue this is :cheers:

jackie thubron said:
fingers crossed and all well with my dogs we will be there this year.
Hi i dont think audrey expects anyone to book yet, she just wants to get some idea who would be interested in attending the weekend, as a lot of u all know there is a lot to organise sue

Carn't get time off on the Sat. but may come down for the sun. and stop till monday.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back