The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Format Jan Keeble Weekend Sat May2nd 3rd 4th

anyone have trap size please, :cheers:
THE TRAPS ARE 7AND HALF INCHES MADE BY THE RUBY MURRY ,SO SUAVE CONSORTIUM SO SHOULD BE PRETTY STANDARD.LOOKING FORWARD TO WEEKEND RAY HAS MOWED AGAIN TODAY BEFORE GOING TO MANCHESTER TO WATCH THE ARSENAL GET BATTERED.I HOPE

anyone have trap size please, :cheers:
THE TRAPS ARE 7AND HALF INCHES MADE BY THE RUBY MURRY ,SO SUAVE CONSORTIUM SO SHOULD BE PRETTY STANDARD.LOOKING FORWARD TO WEEKEND RAY HAS MOWED AGAIN TODAY BEFORE GOING TO MANCHESTER TO WATCH THE ARSENAL GET BATTERED.I HOPE
Lucky for Arsenal, Howard ******! Webb ain't the ref! Stupid git....

:angry: :angry:

Paul

thanks rob, for trap size :thumbsup: please no more football lol (w00t)

LOOKS LIKE RAIN HERE WHICH WILL BE APPRECIATED FORECAST FINE FOR WEEKEND.UNDERSTAND BILL BAGHEERA PUT SOME SAWDUST DOWN AT PICK UP BOWSER ON THE READY FOR FIRST THING IF NO RAIN.

LOOKS LIKE RAIN HERE WHICH WILL BE APPRECIATED FORECAST FINE FOR WEEKEND.UNDERSTAND BILL BAGHEERA PUT SOME SAWDUST DOWN AT PICK UP BOWSER ON THE READY FOR FIRST THING IF NO RAIN.
DONT YOU MEAN ALL OVER TRACK WHERE THEY BEEN FOR 3 WEEKS

HI EVERYONE

JUST POPPED INTO TRACK ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK. THERE'S AROUND 6 CARAVANS ALREADY. NO RAIN THIS WEEK BUT TRACK BEING WATERED WITH A BOSWER TOMORROW AND AGAIN ON SATURAY MORNING.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE CLUB MEMEBRS FOR THEIR HARD WORK OVER THE LAST WEEKS, BOTH AT THE TRACK AND BEHIND THE SCENES, AND THE SAME THANKS TO THOSE THAT WILL BE GETTING THINGS READY TOMORROW.

ALL WE HOPE FOR IS A GOOD WEEKEND OF RACING AND WE SEND THE SAME WISHES TO AYRSHIRE GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

BYE

PAT AND JOHN

Good weather forecast for you all. Which is both a help and pain. Great weather for watching and lazing, but not so great for the dogs and track.

I remember the summers of 2003 and 2004 when we had a couple of couple scorchers. Dave would bring sack loads of sawdust for the pick up, which we would spread around and dowse down. I used to have dowsing duty on the nights running up to the opens, and then on the morning of the event. Luckily, I live within walking distance of the Thurrock (Rugby) track, so it weren't too bad. And, of course I could have a couple, whilst moving the sprinkler around :D :D And, if memory serves right we never had a nasty injury at the pick up, which was pleasing, and that was a couple of real hot summers....

So, I hope everyone has great time, and I'll hopefully see you all Sunday...

Paul

Just heard that Cris Horsnall won with Weardale Badger, well done . :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done chris :thumbsup: and of course badger :wub:

Lyndon and Bethany won the 36lb with GMK

Pat & Bob won the No Limit with Our Ebby and Supreme Scratch

Well done both :luck:

Well done Badge :thumbsup: and all other winners too :)

Inshalla has won the Jan Keeble from Kentucky welldone all the winners today and yesterday,I really enjoyed my day there yesterday :) and the weather was perfect :)

hi has anyone got the full results for yesterday and todays racing would be much appreciated thankyou :thumbsup:

A BIG WELL DONE TO LORAINE & JIMMY INSHALLA

SHE HAS RUN WELL ALL WEEKEND ( MUST BE THE NEW PINK COLLER & LEAD LOL )

I BELIVE ROB WILL BE PUUTING UP RESULTS SOON

RAY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back