The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Foul Play? Lets hope not!

Harry_waterford

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Returning from todays Gold jacket event 2 adults, 3 children and 2 dogs could quite easily have been killed as early reports suggest 3 tyres on their brand new car failed on the motorway, causing the vehicle to veer across 3 lanes and smash into the verge almost overturning and bringing it to a halt. Fortunately no-one was hurt but the car is being transported back home and investigations are on going as it looks suspicious- lets hope that this is unrelated to an incident reported by Mr Gary Farmer only last week regarding his vehicle.

Steve. :(

Oh my God that's awful :(

Hope everyone is unhurt, dogs too. Whoever it is must be pretty shook up :(

A scary thing to happen to anyone.

All i can say if "OH MY GOD", hope the people concerned are all ok.

bloody hell, i hope the people are ok, please send our concerns

Oh my god who was it harry i hope not your van ....i really do hope that it wasn't anything to do with the Gary Farmer incident

dee

The family involved have just been introduced to the sport by us after buying a pup from us-14 month old Kestral flyer, they are a very nice, enthusiastic and pleasant family and this is only their 5th meeting.

Luckily no-one has been hurt. They have just got home.

Karen.

thats bloody horrible ..tell them i hope there okay Karen ...yes they are lovely people i spoke to them a few times ...i hope this wasn't do deliberate after there dog bumped a few times to day ..

dee

i reallycan't imagine or at least i dont want to imagine that anyone in racing could be so callous as to do something deliberately to a vehicle to cause such a danger to a family. Just glad everyone involved is ok and hope the outcome is something other than a deliberate act of foul play.

i also cant believe what i have read.if it has been done on purpose what is the sport coming to.glad to hear everyone was ok and no one was injured.

can anyone honestly say they think someone in the sport would do such a thing, i no i dont, hope everyone was ok..

What's the car park area like at Askern nowadays? Is it not just that there are some rough gangs of kids knocking about there that are messing with people's cars? Mind you it still makes you wary about going again - i just feel sorry this has happened to someone new to the sport.

I really do hope it isn't someone who races that's causing these recent problems - it's a sad state of affairs if this is what it's come to.

There is something happening...Gary, me, and now this...

Pretty sad, and we I FOUND OUT WHO IT IS, well I reckon (actually, I can't say) things will be corrected...that's 3 in 3 weeks..... :angry:

Paul (more than angry).....

This is unbelieveable ! i was parked right opposite this family the whole day, and steve was parked next space, I was there a ggod part of the day along with steve , so if someone is being stupid they must be faster than the dogs. seems like we cant leave our cars for a second. Have the police being involved ! if not then they should be.

Peter.

Yes the police attended on the motorway as part of routine but checks will be done as it does seem very odd for 3 tyres to blow.

Before we left the stadium I jokingly said to the couple involved check your tyres after Gary Farmers incident and we checked our own.

Personally I would not like to think that anyone could be so malicious or stupid and we have tried to convince the family involved of this.

karen i do hope it was a accident as it happens things could of turned out a lot worse but things do seem strange as in the last few weeks at askern but i cant realy see people in our sport doing this well i hope not but send them our best from the south and glad they are ok and the dogs :0

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back