The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Found A New Way Of Knackering Monty Out

GreyKnight

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It's called a quad bike! :lol:

quad.jpg

Just got one yesterday, it's not only a tool for helping tend to our young wood, but it's also great fun if you want to let off some steam.

I took Monty across the fields with it today (very carefully at first). I was very aware that he was likely to run around it and I didn't want to run him over, so I've made a mental rule to only gun it when he is in sight and behind me.

Let's just say that now the odds are even and he can no longer outpace me :p

I tell you what though, when I'm batting across the field and he's sprinting full pelt behind or beside me it's quite amazing when you realise just how fast you are travelling and this animal is keeping up with you! :eek: I'm going at the limits of my courage across a bumpy field powered by a 350cc petrol engine and there he is on my tail going like a cruise missile :wacko: Of course if I really went for it he'd probably be left behind, but I'm not that brave :b

Monty loved it though, I think he gets a bit frustrated by normal walkies when I'm trudging along after him. i won't use the bike all the time, but every now and again it'll be a good workout for him. I'll see if I can get some footage of him next time. It would be a great "motion" picture.

He's now spark out in his bed :huggles:

Graham

lol great way of keeping him fit and entertained!!! :thumbsup:

how great it must be to see him going like the wind beside you :thumbsup: hope Monty doesn't suddenly decide the bike's just a fast animal to play with (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back