The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fragaria for Dogs teeth

kirsty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wondered who uses Fragaria and what you think of the results if you do use it?

Mine's arrived today for Megan, from Dorwest Herbs. She has tartar collecting around her four top teeth , so I am going to give the Fragaria a try :)

I used it on Izzy when i first got her as her teeth were disgusting,& it did the trick :thumbsup:

I used this for many years with mixed sucess but my 2 boys now are on plaque off with much better results I have to say,I think it depends on the dog and the strength of the tooth enamel really

morganna said:
I used this for many years with mixed sucess but my 2 boys now are on plaque off with much better results I have to say,I  think it depends on the dog and the strength of the tooth enamel really
Does plaque off get sprinkled on to food? This might be difficult with her as she is a nightmare with her food :- "

I sprinkle onto food but I have to say Merlin is a wolf and will eat literally ANYTHING ,blaze has his on a tempter,cube of cheese,hole in middle put in plaque of and reseal hole...sneaky eh!!

Best thing I have found to clean dogs teeth of plaque is raw bones. Theyre free from the butchers and the dogs love them. Ellie's teeth were horrible until she got a bone once a week and now they are shiny and white again.

morganna said:
I sprinkle onto  food but I have to say Merlin is a wolf and will eat literally ANYTHING ,blaze has his on a tempter,cube of cheese,hole in middle put in plaque of and reseal hole...sneaky eh!!
Never thought of the tempter solution :- " Yip that is sneaky lol.. but if it works and he's fooled well done you! Megan might just go for that idea as she will eat anything that I eat, especially cheese, just a nightmare when it is dog food :rant:

Jessr123 said:
Best thing I have found to clean dogs teeth of plaque is raw bones.  Theyre free from the butchers and the dogs love them.  Ellie's teeth were horrible until she got a bone once a week and now they are shiny and white again.

I got her a marrow bone from the butcher and he charged me £1, imagine your butcher giving them away for free :thumbsup: The bone I got her she hardly touched as it was enormous and could hardly get her jaws round it, butcher said he only had large bones! It was big enough for a lion never mind a dog :blink:

kirsty said:
Jessr123 said:
Best thing I have found to clean dogs teeth of plaque is raw bones.  Theyre free from the butchers and the dogs love them.  Ellie's teeth were horrible until she got a bone once a week and now they are shiny and white again.

I got her a marrow bone from the butcher and he charged me £1, imagine your butcher giving them away for free :thumbsup: The bone I got her she hardly touched as it was enormous and could hardly get her jaws round it, butcher said he only had large bones! It was big enough for a lion never mind a dog :blink:

Butcher had you for a ride - they have 2 pay 2 get rid of them, so thats why i get them free. I take any bones they have, various sizes. I'm surprised your dog isnt interested in them - Murphy and Ellie almost mug me when they see me walking through the door with bones. Did it have a lot of leftover meat on it?

Jessr123 said:
kirsty said:
Jessr123 said:

Butcher had you for a ride - they have 2 pay 2 get rid of them, so thats why i get them free. I take any bones they have, various sizes. I'm surprised your dog isnt interested in them - Murphy and Ellie almost mug me when they see me walking through the door with bones. Did it have a lot of leftover meat on it?

No, there was not much meat on it when the butcher gave me it :- "

Just went down there today to see if he had any small marrow bones, said he had no bones at all. Never knew they had to pay to get them taken away. Pity there is only the one local butcher. I don't think Tesco, Waitrose or Morrisons would sell bones even though they have a meat counter, as they are all local to me. I think I tried Tesco once before and they told me they don't have bones. I'll try the butcher through the week again. It's really her front top teeth that are beginning to get a tartar build up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back