The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fran In Hospital Again

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry R.I.P. Fran. Our thoughts are with Bert at this sad time

What sad, sad news, a wonderful Lady who will never be forgotton,

Rip Fran our thoughts and prayers go to Burt & Family

Amanda, Pauline Nick & Family xx

Fran was a lovely women who put up an amazing fight, you could'nt wish for a better home for a dog she loved them so much, will miss her god bless her and watch over her R.i.P Fran, thinking of Burt and family

So shocked to read Fran has died :( It's amazed me over the years how she's fought back so many times from her terrible illness, never letting it drag her down and still coming to whippet racing and enjoying her hobby with as much passion as the rest of us.

Rest In Peace Fran.

Our thoughts are with you Bert and the rest of your family, take care. :huggles:

Jacqui & Tony

R.I.P my good freind you looked after me so much at scottish derby and we had a few laughs over the years will miss you fran :( bert mate all my thoughts are with you

Cant believe im typing condolences to Bert and family. Cant believe I wont see Fran again in this life. My prayers are with you Fran.

God Bless

Judith

Sending our condolences to bert and family

Thinking of you at this time

I didn't really know this lady but our thoughts are with the family at this sad time, ;) Di & Steve.

So sorry to read this sad sad news, RIP Fran. Our thoughts are with Burt and family at this sad time.

Pat, Karen and Girls

what sad news great lady i remember when you first got tom bert my thoughts are with you and your family god bless fran

very sad new just echoing wot everyone else has said fran was a lovely lady and will never b forgotten RIP fran u will be sorely missed. our condolencies to burt and family xxx

lovely lady sadley missed r.i.p fran,so sorry to hear about your loss bert :( .decca & family.especially shay who she loved

So Sorry to hear this news RIP FRAN GOD BLESS lyndon and family

such sad news dee told me earlier this afternoon still shocked :( loved fran to bits she will be missed by all of us who knew her, but poor burt will be lost without her .R.I.P Fran x

So sorry for you loss Bert what more can we say. R.I.P. FRAN no more pain. Les + Lynda.

R.I.P Fran, you were a lovely lady and you will be sorely missed. So sorry Bert, look after yourself.

John and Jean.

Really sad to hear this lovely lady R.I.P fran our thoughts with burt & family all our love craig & nic

Im so shocked to read this. Fran has been our friend for years,,,she was a fighter though,,,Im so sorry she has lost this fight. Bert and family Im so sorry for you loss,,,R.I.P Fran,,Heaven has a wonderfull woman in it now xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back