The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Frazers Fun Word Game

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over

his new

frazer said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new

red boots

longstone lass said:
frazer said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new

red boots

which were very

meddling said:
longstone lass said:
frazer said:

red boots

which were very

eightes anyway.

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very

very

bright before

Last edited by a moderator:

red boots which were very eightes anyway.

so the next day

lurcher-lass said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his newred boots which were very eightes anyway.

so the next day

he went

longstone lass said:
lurcher-lass said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went
away from

frazer said:
longstone lass said:
lurcher-lass said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went
away from

his hometown

away from his hometown

which he missed

frazer said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he wentaway from his hometown

which he missed

as much as

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed

as much as

his dog

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed

as much as his dog

Rover

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed as

much as his dog Rover

which is

frazer said:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed asmuch as his dog Rover

which is

also his best friend. When he got home he:::

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty of seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed asmuch as his dog Rover which is also his best friend. When he got home he

hugged his mum

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty of seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed asmuch as his dog Rover which is also his best friend. When he got home he hugged his mum

then his girlfriend :- "

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty of seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed asmuch as his dog Rover which is also his best friend. When he got home he hugged his mum then his girlfriend who looked like

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty of seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he vomitted all over his new red boots which were very eightes anyway. so the next day he went away from his hometown which he missed asmuch as his dog Rover which is also his best friend. When he got home he hugged his mum then his girlfriend who looked like

his dog rover

frazer said:
his dog rover

broke up with him for leaving

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back