The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Free behaviour consultations-student needing experience

Canny

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire

Hi All

I'm currently working towards my Canine Behaviour Practioner qualification (mature student) and am looking to build on my experience with new case studies.

Experience

I have had voluntary work placements in re-homing centres, have enjoyed work experience at one of the UKs longest established Day Care and Training providers and continue to enjoy professional mentoring from the proprieters

As the former owner (now sadly passed) of a rescue dog with dog on dog agression issues which we eventually overcame, I am now nearing full qualification but would like to increase my range and experience of Behavioural problems before I launch myself as a Behaviour Consultant and start charging people.

As well as my experience as an owner, other problems addressed and successfully resolved during the last six months are;

Over-excitment - jumping up at visitors

Owner-dog relationship re-balance - lack of authority

Fear based aggression - dog's extreme reaction to having her nails clipped

Dog-dog aggression - lack of early socilisation, provoking inappropriate reactions

Study

My college is an acredited learning provider, their courses are written and lead by professionals working in the field of Canine Behaviour, Training, Care and Nutrition.

Offer

If you live in the three counties listed above and would like a FREE consultation please reply.

Assurances

Consultations are in-depth and can be lengthy (so allow around three hours for an initial appointment)

No course of actions/solutions will be implemented without prior approval of my Tutor (so we can both be reassured that I'm on the right track!)

I am Insured

If I feel the problem is too much for me to deal with I will tell you

Here's hoping that this post can be the start of some mutually beneficial meetings, I build the sort of experience I feel essential to anyone wishing to become a professional behaviourist and you get solutions to problems

Hi, I know I am not in the area you stated, but in Worcestershire - is that too far for you ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back