The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

freeman/classic

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wasssssssup with you all,

anyway whats your tips for the freeman remembered classic at kinsley

vets blue goblin  over all miss mellish lol

HERES SPUNKY

carnt stand the crap that comes out you whippet folks mouths

well if thats the case why bother reading this subject then :D

i agree if we talk crap what you doing reading it,

Not sure whats running well on the bends Neil but would like to see Blue goblin win for Gaz n Dee, and good luck to all the other dogs  who enter........ :p

well what a very inteligent person you appear to be cant stand what people write on here yet you feel the need to comment on it.Could it be that you are a billy no mates ? There is a person who will answere any  comments about this sport  you need to know they call her the baroness minge she has been on before when someone needed something explaining i am sure she will be only to pleased to accomadate any queeries you have ask away !!!!!! she will be looking in i am sure ,

didnt mean to be rude or upset any one i no my english is not that good as i didnt do to well at school as i traveled around alot

i have 2 of the fastest dogs in this country greyhound, saluki straight cross i will match race any of you lot over any distance, so if you fancy it get back to me i only run my dogs for game or money so get your coin out i have nothing against whippets as long as they are crossed with a good lurcher

sorry chuck, my dogs only race with whippets unless training pups at mansfield when Gordan brings his jack russell to have a run .......dont worry about your english we get the drift of what you are saying.......by the way you did a good job of not trying to upset any one

:D   ;)   :p

well i find you most insulting if you dont know much about racing whippets then keep your mouth shut

as far as wanting a match race i have a little 16lb whippet that i would race over 25yard dash out of traps for any amount of money

good old billy  no mates you seem to know alot about dogs  we could do with people like you in whippet racing   :)

wouldnt want to come into whippet racing would get sick of winning all the time :D

OK LONG DOG, so you think whippets are rubbish. You dont seem to know alot about them. so come on what is it about whippet racing you dont like?. The dogs or thier owners.

And whats all this about back stabing come on tell us what you think about comments you have read, that you dont like.

I promise to come back and reply.

i dont like any of it its boring and the people on here are boring too

dont take it personal sweetheart

but i would like to know what makes a champion

there are a lot of people taking about champions in here at the moment????

i hear alot of fluke in her what is a fluke??

Sorry for the delay Long dog. I had to stop laughing before I could reply :D It is clear to me you need to go to watch a few more whippet events. FLUKE is a whippet. One of the best. Im sure Flukes owner would love to explain to you what makes a Champion

sorry didnt relise it was a whippet is it a dog or a bitch what height and weight is it and is it greyhound cross, i think whippets need more greyhoung blood to make then faster.

can some one tell me why they dont cross saluki to give more stamina when racing over a longer distance surly the 16 pound little whippet someone spoke of couldnt keep up with a jack russell cross ferret (only joking)ill match your 25 yard if you match my 400 yard that goes for any whippet

I'm not sure what Long Dogs arguement is...People keep and race whippets, although I understand that many non-ped dogs do have greyhound etc. in them. People obviously enjoy this dogs, and Long Dog likes his lurchers...fine. But, no need to get stroppy about it, eh, mate?

Paul

Obviously whippets can't be that boring to Long Dog because there are plenty of Lurcher web sites he could visit, if thats what hes interested in.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back