The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Friday

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:eek: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

and I see him on SUNDAY......

I bet you'll never guess I'm counting the minutes now too

just [SIZE=21pt]LOOK [/SIZE]at him :wub: :wub: :wub:

zoomie12wks2.jpg

:lol: :lol: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Remember this????? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

zoomwk1handheldfavourite.jpg

Awwww Bless,he's a real STAR!!! :wub:

Best of luck Fiona,not long to go now :thumbsup:

I can't wait to here all about him when you get back!! :*

Aaaaw!!! :wub: Hard to believe it's the same little man. He looks so grown up, but still gangly and adorable. He's going to be soooo spoiled, the biggest lap dog on K9 :lol:

Good Luck for Sunday if I don't get to post again before then... :luck:

What a handsom little chap :wub: we love zoomie :wub: :wub: not long now :thumbsup:

He is so lovely :wub: , have fun when you pick him up on Sunday.

I look forward to hearing all about him on Monday when I get back on the net :lol:

yes cant wait for the update on him....please post pictures of him he is so lovely

Hi Fiona,

I'm glad you are picking him up this Sunday- I'll be able to pop round to Jan's and finally meet you! I might even bring Slack Alice to meet you too!

Just to make you jealous- I went round to Jan's to let the dogs out (and play with puppies!) on Sunday, and I got to pick up a ZOOMIE POO! He did it right in front of me! Ahhh bless... :wub:

I must say he is one of the most attentive, cuddly and scrummy puppies I have ever met- I think you might quite like him... :- "

See you on Sunday,

Liz

Hi Fiona,

I just LOVE that little fella. Not long till Sunday now, have a lovely time getting to know each other.

Jenny

Ooh! I'm getting all excited too!! :wub: :lol: Only thing is, I suspect that we won't hear anything from you cos the little o:) won't let you near the computer when you should be admiring/cuddling/painting him! :lol:

Can't wait to hear how everything went and to see pics of the new little cutie!!! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back