The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz Photos

fritz35

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
snazzy.jpg
Fritz looking real snazzy in the chair after his visit to the groomers.Fritz couldn't wait to get in there and once in,he couldn't wait to play with the groomer's cat.When we came to get him,Fritz tried jumping up on the back of a White Poodle.

Last edited by a moderator:
resty3.jpg
Fritz all tuckered out next to dad after a hard day at the groomers. 8)

cutie.jpg
Fritz looking like a real cutie on the coffee table. 8)

He is a gorgeous little fellow. :wub: :wub: Very smart after his grooming session. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

beddybye-1.jpg
Fritz having a snoozy on my bed.I was told Fritz looks like a White,fluffy pillow on my bed. :lol:

chilling3.jpg
Fritz chilling out in the front window.it looks like he is looking at the Cardinal,but Dad was trying to get him to look at me while I took his picture. :- "

grinny.jpg
Fritz with Dad on the couch,both with big grins on their faces. :*

zonkered.jpg
Fritz zonked out in the front wondow,very early one morning. 8)

taffy-1.jpg
Taffy ,my sister's Whippet/Hound mix snoozing on the couch.We were babysitting as my sister and her husband were at a wedding reception. :- "

sprawly.jpg
Fritz sprawled out on the kitchen floor.Picture was taken shortly after the one with Taffy.Fritz leaves her alone most of the time,but once taffy was up on the bed and Fritz bothered her and she growled,so Fritz didn't bother her after that. :teehee:

laying1.jpg
Fritz all layed out in the kitchen,possibly waiting for supper . 8)

lazy-1.jpg
Fritz being a lazy Bichon in the middle of the kitchen floor. :))

treaty-1.jpg
Fritz under the dining room table having a dog biscuit.he had grabbed a sock of mine and hid under there and the biscuit was the only way to get the sock back. 8)

buds1.jpg
Fritz with his buddy,the Scarecrow in the front window.It was something mom put there for Thanksgiving,didn't bother Fritz at all.

fourzies-1.jpg
Fritz with all four paws in the air on mom and dad's bed. 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back