The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Frozen Semen Litter In The Us

seaspot_run said:
Big Jelly has a fan club over here, but he can always use more fans. How can anyone not love a puppy named Big Jelly?   :D
Well, just a short note: 3 new fans he has now: me, myself and I. :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A few fun photos of the fatties....just hanging out at our house being pups.

ericnjelly.jpg

sorbetgrass.jpg

jellygrass.jpg

More with their Aunt Tabby (not really their Auntie, but she acts like it...Tabby is still somewhat disabled, but she gets around very cheerfully and enjoys having two such small playmates who can't knock her over):

tabbyplaytime-1.jpg

She can even outrun them, still. I wouldn't expect that to last a whole lot longer....

chase.jpg

Sorbet finds an old squashed beer can left behind by a neighbor and thinks it's an awesome toy! I question her taste in beer, but she is still young and can develop her palate.

budweiser.jpg

Bedtime...but only one can fit...Good night!

suckstobesorbet.jpg

bedhog.jpg

Ah, good night yummy chubbies :huggles: -_-

Lovely to see the beautiful Tabs running around :cheers:

what lovely pics of Tabs and the pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nother fan here,they are soo lovely cant wait for the 9 week pics

Thanks for the updates they are both looking real smart Karen,I think you are going to have a lot of fun in the rings with this duo.

Looking forward to more stacked pics.

How fantastic to see Tabby running in the field. She is amazing!

......and those pups are delicious best quality Jersey Cream deserts.

Cathie

They sure are looking great, what a lovely pair puppies, I'd be happy if they where in my yard. :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Thank you, everyone, for the comments!

Every time I look at these two, I see two little miracles of science! I feel very very lucky that if we were to get such a small litter, we got two good'uns. They are very cute and personable, as well. It will be great fun to watch them continue to grow.

[SIZE=14pt]Likely to be our last photosession until they are 12 weeks old. Time has certainly flown by with this very easy litter! It helped maybe that I missed two whole weeks with them by going on vacation and leaving them with the co-breeder.[/SIZE]

I am glad that people here have enjoyed looking at photos of my two adorable miracle babies.

sorbetbest95a.jpg

sorbet95front.jpg

jelly95bestb.jpg

jelly95besta.jpg

jelly95best.jpg

Bye-bye for now!

prison.jpg

Goodness me, how they've grown!! (w00t) :wub:

You'll have no shortage of people wanting to go on your puppy waiting list from that lovely girl - can I go at the top please? :- " :lol:

Your boy looks like a whippet now, hurray :cheers:

I think your adventurous project has been a great success, well done! :thumbsup:

I am still in love with Sorbet!!

They really are looking super Karen. :cheers:

That's not fair, Alison is not allowed to be at the top of the list because she likes stripes best and those lovely babies haven't got any, sorry Alison but it has to be me at the top of the list.

They are looking great. Has Big Fat Jelly been given a grown up name yet? Sorbet is a such sweetie but I always like boys best. :thumbsup:

See you both when you are 12 weeks old :wub: :wub:

Jenny

I got to see them over the weekend. When asked which one I would take, I told her Big Jelly to show because he is going to be a STAR :cheers: , but Sorbet to go on from :* ....so I guess I would take them both! :oops: :wub:

Such a dilemma... 8) I'm glad I don't have to pick this time!!

Kristen

quintessence said:
That's not fair, Alison is not allowed to be at the top of the list because she likes stripes best and those lovely babies haven't got any, sorry Alison but  it has to be me at the top of the list.
They are looking great.  Has Big Fat Jelly been given a grown up name yet?

Jenny

I think Big Jelly is a perfectly good name. It makes him sound like a jazz musician.

He certainly has a loud instrument.

His registered name will be Gelato...we'll probably go with that. But I think if he stays with me, he'll stay "Jelly".

quintessence said:
That's not fair, Alison is not allowed to be at the top of the list because she likes stripes best and those lovely babies haven't got any, sorry Alison but  it has to be me at the top of the list.

Ah, but I asked first, which makes me first in the queue - and we all know how much us British lilke to politely queue up :p

:oops: edited to say - Sorry Karen, its not very British or polite to squabble over the top of your posts :b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
seaspot_run said:
quintessence said:
They are looking great.  Has Big Fat Jelly been given a grown up name yet?

Jenny

I think Big Jelly is a perfectly good name. It makes him sound like a jazz musician.

He certainly has a loud instrument.

His registered name will be Gelato...we'll probably go with that. But I think if he stays with me, he'll stay "Jelly".

Ah Big Jelly it is then. :thumbsup: I love jazz so I know we will connect :thumbsup:

OK Alison I'll let you be at the top of the list, but if you go and visit him I'll come with you so I can have a cuddle with him, and give Sorbet a kiss from rls22.

Jenny

They are just lovely and its been great to watch them grow, can't wait to see them at 12 weeks. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back