The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Game Keepers Fair Catton Park 17th & 18th April

bonio

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The NL&RC will be holding a Lurcher and Terrier event at Catton Park Game Keepers Fair., Walton on Trent DE12 8LN. Saturday 11am there will be Simulated coursing followed by Straight racing Sunday events include simulated coursing, straight racing and showing for Lurchers and Terriers. Lurcher Show a qualifier for Chatsworth, (Adult showing and Junior Handler) Showing will also be a qualifier for the adult Members Championship, the final of which will be held at South Wingfield 3rd October. Sundays events start 10am Showing starts 1pm For details tel 01773 835291 or 07801 454897

Please note;-The event will be staged outside the main show so therefore there will be FREE admission to the Lurcher and Terrier event.

Class winners will receive a ticket into the Game Fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NL&RC will be holding a Lurcher and Terrier event at Catton Park Game Keepers Fair., Walton on Trent DE12 8LN. Saturday 11am there will be Simulated coursing followed by Straight racing Sunday events include simulated coursing, straight racing and showing for Lurchers and Terriers. Lurcher Show a qualifier for Chatsworth, (Adult showing and Junior Handler) Showing will also be a qualifier for the adult Members Championship, the final of which will be held at South Wingfield 3rd October. Sundays events start 10am Showing starts 1pm For details tel 01773 835291 or 07801 454897Please note;-The event will be staged outside the main show so therefore there will be FREE admission to the Lurcher and Terrier event.

Class winners will receive a ticket into the Game Fair.
We will be there Sonia,i enjoyed it last year.

Amandaxx

I know you have stated that the simulated coursing starts at 11am - What time do you start taking bookings, is it as soon as the fair opens??

Thanks Tom

I know you have stated that the simulated coursing starts at 11am - What time do you start taking bookings, is it as soon as the fair opens??
Thanks Tom
Hi Tom, the booking in starts at 10am on Saturday & 9am on Sunday.

Sonia

Hi Tom, the booking in starts at 10am on Saturday & 9am on Sunday.

Sonia

Hi Sonia

Thanks for the reply - might make it saturday if Dad fancies a detour via central Birmingham to pick me up ;)

Cheers Tom

does anyone know what the latest we can arrive at the show to book in for the straight racing, unders, will they still be booking in while the coursing is takin place

thanks

Any one got any pic's results from yesterday? :D

Any one got any pic's results from yesterday? :D
Simulated Coursing- Winner Diesel, Reserve Bella

Under 23"- Winner Lyric, Reserve Tash

Over 23"- Winner ???, Reserve Archer (Think winner was litter brother to unders winner, owned by Helen but cant think of the dogs name :wacko: )

Well Done to all the winners especially Phil with Jimmy winning the unders today and Caroline with Archer coming 2nd in the overs both days :thumbsup: Keep up the good work guys x Beckie :) ;)

Well done Fowler winning the unders final today with Jimmy and Caroline coming second in Overs final. Really proud of our Crumble coming 3rd in unders final and over the moon at Chaos for just qualifing for the unders final at just a year old last week bless her!! Fantastic weather and fantastic weekend with great friends

We went today and had a great day out.Jimmy won unders,and my Cracker won the overs.Fab land to race the dogs,and the weather was perfect.

Thanks to all at the NLRC,for a lovely day.We were well catered for ,with hot food and drinks,so being away from the Gamefair itself,was not a problem.

I wish more organisers would sit up and take notice.Not being charged for show entry,as most do not get a chance to look around is the way forward.

Amandax

well done debs with cracker :thumbsup:

how did your boys do in the showing

Many thanks to everyone who attended the show and for all the lovely comments we received, it was a great weekend. Debs (lurcherlover) took some photos she will post up later, a huge thanks to her. Many thanks to Mark (bigbell) for slipping today. Congratulations to the trophy winners.

Sonia

well done debs with cracker :thumbsup: how did your boys do in the showing
Amanda with Cracker.lol.Debs Storm got reserve in coursing.My Finn got a 1st in showing.

Amandaxx

OOPS been in the sun today, (w00t)

meant you amanda but was thinking something totally different

well done finn didn't little super ted get anything :(
No,little Ted did,nt get anything.He walked lovely in the ring this time though.

I dont care though,love the bones off him anyway.

Amandaxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back