The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gazza's A Daddy

Well we know four of these :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: babies will be joining our club so we will see them every week so thy will be getting lots of huggs and kisses all the time will try to get clearer pics soon thank you all for taking the time to look at these :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: babies :cheers:

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
That will be lovely for you. You will see them growing up, and see them often. Thrilled for you all xxxx

Just to update pics of Gazza and midges babies who are now 4 weeks old and looking a picture of health hope you like them as much as we do...........

Here they are ALL together..

GAZZA_and_Midges_Babies_4_wks_1.jpg

now the 2 Black girls

Gazza_and_Midges_Babie_4_wks_11.jpg

and the 2 Brindle Girls..

Gazza_and_Midges_Babies_4_wks_9.jpg

The Brindle boy and his Brindle sisters

Gazza_and_Midges_Babies_4_wks_3.jpg

The Brindle boy

Gazza_and_Midges_Babies_4_wks_3.jpg

And lastly Proud :wub: mum and babies together

Hope you like them i have their weights but can't find them will post later............xxxx

Gazza_and_Midges_Babies_4_wks_10.jpg

They're looking really well Mandy, totally gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub:

mum & pups looking great :wub: :wub: not forgetting your hard work gaz :thumbsup:

four more weeks until the boy comes home with me (w00t) (w00t)

Babes are gorgeous :wub: I really don't think I could pick between them, they are all so scrummy :wub:

Now Heather have you picked a name yet for your little boy? He might not be the same colouring as his dad but I really think he's like him in the face :thumbsup:

:D :D :D The weights of the pups for 4 wks is.......

Light Brindle Bitch..........2lbs 8oz

Brindle and white dog.....2lbs 10oz

Big Black Bitch ..............2lbs 6oz

Dark Brindle Bitch...........2lbs 7oz

small Black Bitch.............2lbs 3oz

Well all the new lucky mums and dads don't have long to wait now :D :D

We went to see these scrummy litle babies on Sunday and OMG they were all soooooooo cute wish we could have taken one of those black girls home with us but commen sense prevailled as we have already have six so will just have to watch them grow up with all there lucky new owners at the racing every weekand give them lots of huggs and kisses there yes Heather only four weeks to go and you take that handsome little man home with you you lucky thing :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They are growing up fast :wub: How lovely you will get to see them at racing!

:D Gazza and Midge's :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Babies are now 5 weeks old and really mobile could not get picks of them on the ground as theywere gone as soon as you clicked the camera lol :thumbsup:

Light Brindle girl is now 3lbs 8ozs

Heathers Brindle and White boy is now 3lbs 4ozs

:D The bigger of the 2 Black girls is now 3lbs 2ozs

And the Dark brindle girl is now 3lbs 7ozs

:D and last but not least the small black girl is now 2lbs 15ozs

:D Midge has done a fantastic job with all her babies hope to see them before they all go to their new mums and dads. :D

wow Mandy they are looking lovely :wub: you are doing a grand job with them :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

wow Mandy they are looking lovely :wub: you are doing a grand job with them :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

(w00t) looks like i have posted it twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather's little boy looks lovely with those white feet :wub:

pups look great :thumbsup:

will have to tie weights to the boys legs as he would not stop climbing (w00t) (w00t)

dark brindle girl is stunning :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back