The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gemmel's Show Debut

belge

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
One of the girls I kept from my litter by Barmaud's Mr Rumpole (imp UK) and a Calahorra bitch made her show debut yesterday. I was extremely pleased with how she handled a very new situation and was calm and collected throughout the day. She needs ring experience but that will come in time. :D

I took a few photos of Gemmel and wish to share them.

6_months2.jpg

And finally a head shot.

Gemmel is just 6 months old and is formally known as Gemmel Rumpole and Belge

6_months_head.jpg

She's a stunner, solid and sturdy too - good luck with her

:wub: What a gorgeous face

meddling said:
She's a stunner, solid and sturdy too - good luck with her
She is lovely but then I am biased! o:)

What I particularly like abiout her is that she's on track to finiosh off at about 46cm (a little over 18 inches) which is becoming a rarity here in New Zealand.

:cheers: She is coming along nicely. Do you also show her sister? :cheers:

Good to see some Whippets are still close to the standard size. My Claudia is only about 46cm, maybe 46.5cm.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is lovely :wub: all the very best with her. :thumbsup: :luck:

Seraphina said:
:cheers:   She is coming along nicely.  Do you also show her sister? :cheers:
Good to see some Whippets are still close to the standard size.  My Claudia is only about 46cm, maybe 46.5cm.

Yes, they take turn about but we don't have many shows at this time of the year so they have only been to one show each. I hope to get photos of sister Dott later this month.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back