The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gerry Day Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All i can say is the people replying must have DODGY dogs.[THINK ABOUT YOURSELVES BUGGER THE REST] Wheres LARRY id like to know what he thinks about it.

:D Hi Paul Dont worry about your dog mate. Didnt look dodgy to me.

Infact hes a very nice dog. Put it down to seeding problems, or then again teething problems. :D I think he will do you proud in future years :D

Sorry..but you are a troll ain't ya? Right all the seeded dogs quit and will have no racing...now that would be cool...I think you're an.....yeh you know don't ya? Your sitting on it.....

suzie said:
what about the dogs that run straight up & are interfered with by a dog crossing  over.  [THE  HONEST  DOG  IS BEING  PENALISED &  THE  DODGY  DOG  IS  BEING GIVEN  THE ADVANTAGE ] I  dont think  this  is  very  fair,  [ONCE DODGY  ALWAYS  DODGY] Owners  are throwing  their  money away  week after week  through  their  dogs being in with DODGY dogs.When are the innocent dogs going  to get  a fair run for their money.
ONCE DODGY  ALWAYS  DODGY]
SUSIE[ HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN RACING TO COME OUT WITH A STATEMENT LIKE THAT ,WHAT A LOAD OF SH-- I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF OPEN CLASS DOGS TURN THERE HEADS WHEN YOUNG THEN GO ON TO BE A SUPREME CHAMPION.

Good point John I dont think that Suzie has been in racing long. Or will stay in the sport very long either

Ken

JOHNG said:
ONCE   DODGY  ALWAYS  DODGY]
SUSIE[ HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN RACING TO COME OUT WITH A STATEMENT LIKE THAT ,WHAT A LOAD OF SH-- I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF OPEN CLASS DOGS TURN THERE HEADS WHEN YOUNG THEN GO ON TO BE A SUPREME CHAMPION.
Cheers John, but my point was he has never turned his head, all he wants is to see and have clear run at the lure..but point understood anyhow...

not gettin into this one looks like another wind up

Wish my dog would move over to get a clear sight at the lure :( If she did I would be happy that she is showing iniciative (spelling help plz) :b

Just nobody throw my pup out for turning her head to see lure (still has it on one side at times :angry: ??? ) :b lol ...

I havnt been racing long but i do a bit of fishing . Ive caught a few big uns in my time & it doesnt look as if ive lost my touch. [ fish have big mouths & cant resist a a bit of bait] which do you prefer wrms or maggots.

Okay heres my penny worth on the matter ..if you have a dog which runs either left or right then they should be seeded, but what if you got a lure dog and it crossers across the path of another dog because the lure is either more to the left or right of the track and in doing so it accidentally bumps another dog ..or if its windy and the lure all over the place you get dogs coursing it where ever it may be...most people can tell the different in a dog having a deliberate go...if some people are stupid enough to seed there dog left and its a right hand runner or visa verser they barmy...saying that i have amazing grace and all though her schooling she ran left i seeded her left at the champs but got the orange jacket and she ran to the right, she continued to run to the right for weeks ..there was me thinking mmmmm strange... but when all comes to all ,shes had her left hip out and this was pulling her to the right..so could this be the problem in other dogs makes you wonder

suzie ur talkin rubbish i also havent been racing very long but by now i have learnt the difference between a dog that runs to a side and a dog that is what u call dodgy, i think seedin is great then at least the owner is being honest u say these owners dont care well if they didnt why would they bother seeding a dog, a bang from a correctly seeded dog doesnt mean its dodgy, i have a 100% straight dog that doesnt have a side if he is in the red he runs up the left and the same applies when he is in the black or orange, and i stil believe that a seeded dog is not dodgy.

Well done Suzie!!!!,

How incredibly clever of you ,instead of posting something of merit you`ve posted complete crap and got a few people to respond ( amazing that people would respond on a discusion forum nobody would ever think that would happen), basicaly saying your a moron while others are convinced its a wind-up. How original, you realise your the first person ever on K9 to do this since "Larrythelamper" which must have been all of last week (look at the polls most voted him a tit -what do you think people think of you? ) How funny you are - I`ll bet you`ve got all K9 ROTFLTAO or perhaps not.

ill be back when i get bored again. Iv run out of maggots. :p

Your second name not lamping by any chance Suzi is it?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back