The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Get Together At The Autumn Fair

longstone lass

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the usal crew myself colin and boys met up with trevor,john,janet and ian along with all the dogs for a great day out at our local autumn fair and then onto da beach.

only got a few pics as the bloody batteries went in my camera

DSCF1406-1.jpg
DSCF1409-1.jpg

the burger crew

janet

DSCF1410-1.jpg

grant and craig

DSCF1411.jpg

having a bit to eat

were you trevor with your burger???

craig was thinkin should i or shouldnt i--and he did run right into da water

DSCF1412.jpg
DSCF1417.jpg

next time i will make sure i charge my batteries lol

Bit early for me but really enjoyed the long walk and chat oh I and the burgers :) lol

Janet

sorry we missed it on sunday looks like you all had a great day hope to see u all soon

DSCF1412.jpg
DSCF1417.jpg

Looks like you all had a good time,which beach was it looks a bit like Ballywalter but I'm probably way out.

Sonia

Bonio this is Crawfordsburn country park, the autum fair and beach side by side

though you werent too far away pic is similar to the long sand in balllywalter

trev. :thumbsup:

Bonio this is Crawfordsburn country park, the autum fair and beach side by side

though you werent too far away pic is similar to the long sand in balllywalter

DSCF1412.jpg
DSCF1417.jpg

hi there u sent me message few days ago i was speaking to john since and he only entered to dogs china for bib dogs and small dog for colin colts whisky can u please pm me let me know s there another dog as im makeing draw tonight thaks

Bonio this is Crawfordsburn country park, the autum fair and beach side by sidethough you werent too far away pic is similar to the long sand in balllywalter

trev there is a likeness in the 2 beaches mybe we will hit ballywalter next week :)

Bonio this is Crawfordsburn country park, the autum fair and beach side by sidethough you werent too far away pic is similar to the long sand in balllywalter

Rhonda, it looks like a good time was had by all. Hope we all meet up again soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back