The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Get Well Soon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Spoke to Betty last night. They were hopeing to get him onto the ward today. She said he looked a lot better yesterday. Got a long way to go but getting there slowly. Frank and Betty would like to thank every one for there kind word's and for thinking of them both. I'm going to print this off for him so he can see it for himself.

we pleased to hear that frank is getting better :thumbsup:

lv kate,lesley and joe :wub:

good to hear he's on the mend wishing you a speedy recovery

Ricky & Krystal x

Tell Frank and Betty that we never realised before just how close Frank's name is to Fred Scuttle (Benny Hill' character)

Get well soon.... :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
big sloppy kisses from scooby and benson

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you let betty know if she needs anything just to give me a ring, was a bit worried about her hospital visiting as i didnt know where she drove or not

Dee

Frank is home. Came out of hospital yesterday. Bit tired and carn't drive for 4 weeks.

Good will you let frank and betty know we were asking after them

Will do Dee. I'm going to print this off and take it through for them to read.

To Betty and Frank, hope u r getting better frank sending our best wishes too u two lovely people love from sue and tony cooper xxx

Hi

I visited Franky this week i was pleased to see him up and about around the house. Betty says he is making good progress.

I am sure there pup trialing now will give him something to look forward to. :thumbsup:

Get Back soon Frank. :luck:

Regards

Malcolm

Nice to know frank is on the mend and looking forward to next seasons racing. :cheers: :luck:

nice to hear frankys up and about hope to see you and betty racing soon

:thumbsup: what good new's, good luck with your pup :luck:

Its good to know you are on the road to recovery Frank Will see you on the track next year

Pleased Franks getting better ...good luck

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back