The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Glos Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Anyone know who is the dog in the white coat in the first piccy (post no.3) ?

He looks very familiar.

Bee Jay will tell you if I'm right Ian, but I think it belongs to the lady who bred Jest. He is a red fawn with a black mask, and the lady (forgotten her name jean/Joan) comes from the South East some-where

I can't see any of Lloyds photos :'( Its not fair.

I think you are thinking of Jean Goode, Joanna but it was her friend Linda Turner that bred Jest. Neither of them have a Red Fawn dog although they have both got a red fawn bitch. Anyway as I can't see the photos I am in the dark but I wonder if Ian though it might be Frankies brother, One Mo Time ? He did wear a white coat in his heat.

Just in case here is a picture of him for you Ian -

Sam_Passport_4.jpg

Does that look like the same dog as the one in Lloyd's picture (that I can't see) Jo ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The pics are from my webspace Judy, they may take a while to upload. Go and make a cup of tea and come back to see if they are up, if not, i'll pop them on as attachments when I have an hour to spare.

Jo

Great photos Lloyd :thumbsup: ......Georgie looks :wub: .......Have you got your camara ready for SC's ?? :D

Judy said:
I can't see any of Lloyds photos  :'(   Its not fair.

I think you are thinking of Jean Goode, Joanna but it was her friend Linda Turner that bred Jest. Neither of them have a Red Fawn dog although they have both got a red fawn bitch. Anyway as I can't see the photos I am in the dark but I wonder if Ian though it might be Frankies brother, One Mo Time ? He did wear a white coat in his heat.

Just in case here is a picture of him for you Ian -

View attachment 15551

Does that look like the same dog as the one in Lloyd's picture (that I can't see) Jo ?

Judy and those who can't see the pic. In the picture there is a blue fawn in the blue coat, a red fawn in the white and a red and white parti in the black coat.

From looking at the heats it could be the maiden 14-19lbs race 14. If In The Groove is a blue fawn, Smoove Citizen is a red fawn?? Cadnes is the right colour.

But I think that it's Sir Harry Poldark in blue (boy can that dog bark :) comment to Elaine ((Squizzle)) :thumbsup: as she can't hear anything anymore :lol: ) Exmoor Gold in white and Mendip Magic in black. It does look like Sir Harry and Exmoor Gold. (Race 53).

Great photos Lloyd. :thumbsup: At last I got to see some racing. :lol:

Have you got any photos Jo? I've seen reference to them but can't find any link.

Barb,

Lloyd's photo's are on my web space. He still has some more to do, but it takes a while to resize etc. I know there was one of Bean in his final race. I have sent an e-mail to Judy with these photos in, if any-one else can't see them, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll buzz them off to you.

Jo

Cheers Judy - that WAS what I was kind of hinting at :D

IanGerman said:
Cheers Judy - that WAS what I was kind of hinting at :D
Thought it might be Ian ;)

Jo has kindly emailed me the photos so I can see them now :D Thanks Jo :thumbsup: I was feeling really left out :(

Beejay's second guess is right - the red fawn dog is Exmoor Gold with Mendip Magic in black & Sir Harry Poldark in blue.

Beejay - Cadnes is a really striking dark red and white parti. Very pretty. You'll see what I mean when you next see her.

Oooooo. I have just gone back to thefirst page and I can see Lloyds photos on here now too.

The 3rd picture of the liitle brindle whiipet in the red coat is Tinkers Tyke. I love her because she is Ziggy's sister and was in Fly's last litter and anyway she is just gorgeous :wub:

The next two photos are of another of ken & Heathers dog's, Tinkers Moonshadow, in red with My Song in blue and The Front Line in white.

The next one is Mad Sam, Cold As Ice & Feathers McGraw.

The three dogs running really close together are Red - Diamonds Emerald Queen, Blue - Duncton Quest and Black - Agile Reflection. Really great phot that one.

The red & white dog on its own is Exzibit.

The last photo is Running Spikes and Mendip Magic.

In the second batch of photos the first one is -

R. Cornish Fly

B. Diamonds Midnite Jade

Bk. Goodnight Vienna

2nd pic -

W. Apache Jack Flash

Bk. Shellshock

3rd pic -

R. Tinkers Tyke

B. Songbird

W. Autumn Gold

Bk. Songbird

4th pic -

R. Jolly Jack Flash

B. Willie Sparkle

W. Same Again

Bk. Time After Time - look at his happy face :wub:

5th pic -

R. Duncton Spirit

B. No Mans Land

W. Cost A Bob

Bk. Freemont Street

And I guess we all know Jason and Gambler girl - watched by a very strange trio - wonder how they got on the field :lol:

Well done to Jason and Georgie - sooo pleased for him/her. :wub:

Hannah - you must be pelased someone form SCWRC did so well :cheers:

I'm very pleased Rae :D ........but as you know we only have the best at South Cots :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Great photos Lloyd  :thumbsup: ......Georgie looks  :wub: .......Have you got your camara ready for SC's ??  :D
I have got my camera primed and ready for Sunday :thumbsup: . Here are some more pics from the glos open, most are not very good quality due to failing light and me fiddling with camera settings etc..

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

Thanks for the photos Lloyd. They are great. :thumbsup:

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0070.jpg

Thats it, no more photo's worth looking at, unless you can recognise a dog by it's tail or nose alone (possible competition idea there?) or you are particularly interested in grass :lol:

I see that a watching Jest managed to just slip into the photos. :wub:

Nice one of Boss trialling Lesley. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back