The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Glos Racing

LJH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glos will be racing on the 16th. Entries as usual. Sorry unable to race before then due to events at Dowtys.

We will be back from sunny Zante by then - so please book Nibs and Smidge for racing. Sweep will have a trial, and the pups will have a rag!! :teehee:

Hi Lesley. Yippee!! racing at Glos. again!! Please book Zephyr n for racing and Guinea in for trials. We're off to Cornwall tomorrow ,hopefully for some more swimming,looking forward to seeinh everyone again. luv Gillyxx

Hi Lesley, Please can you enter Tyler 22lbs (6) and Chyppe 24lbs for racing on sunday, although if it is better to trial Chyppe then will do as no point in him being slaughtered just when we are getting his confidence back, will leave you to judge as you know what dogs are entered.

Cheers x

Oh just double checked weights as couldnt remember what Tyler was weighing & he weighed in at 21 at the open, so 21 not 22. Ta x

i have emailed and phoned but i might as well add my entry here as well :thumbsup: :lol:

Peppermint Bobster 31lb

Peppermint Perfection 29lb

Peppermint On The Rox 23lb

Peppermint Princess 20lb

Peppermint Spot The Dot 19lb

Peppermint Temptation 18lb (puppy)

Peppermint Pixie 16lb

and Chance for trials with Grace.

also can you take Savernake Raven out of the racing as Angie is letting me use her to trial with Chance.

see you all Sunday :p

No problem Darcia. You're ok Julie, I did pick up all 3 messages! You are in!!

On a disappointing note, went to see Robin Hood tonight. While the film was great there was no obvious sign of Ozzie and Boss. Mark thought he caught sight of Oz for a fraction of a second in a castle scene, but nothing significant. Shame! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the way Julie has put her dogs in lol (w00t) you could have your own race meeting Julie :thumbsup:

Was the film good then Lesley, part from not seeing your boy's ;)

No problem Darcia. You're ok Julie, I did pick up all 3 messages! You are in!!On a disappointing note, went to see Robin Hood tonight. While the film was great there was no obvious sign of Ozzie and Boss. Mark thought he caught sight of Oz for a fraction of a second in a castle scene, but nothing significant. Shame! :(
Damn, we were going to see that but really just for Boss & Oz. Was it good otherwise?

Just a couple of photos. from yesterdays meeting. For the full set look on the Gloucester club page. :thumbsup:

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

No problem Darcia. You're ok Julie, I did pick up all 3 messages! You are in!!On a disappointing note, went to see Robin Hood tonight. While the film was great there was no obvious sign of Ozzie and Boss. Mark thought he caught sight of Oz for a fraction of a second in a castle scene, but nothing significant. Shame! :(
Damn, we were going to see that but really just for Boss & Oz. Was it good otherwise?
We enjoyed it but I admit we love those all action type movies. I could watch Russell Crowe all day. Indi was gutted there was no sign of the boys. We will have to wait for the directors cut and hope we spot them then.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back