The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gloucester racing

LJH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We will be racing this sunday, despite it being Mothers Day! ( you can see I'm not expecting to be taken out)

All are welcome. If enough people want to race I will concoct a programme or trials as required.

I am hoping to progress Alice's trials as he ran so well against Axl last week. I was thrilled. Thanks heaps for all the support from fellow members.

Also going well was Geoff's youngster Tom, who is a lot more confident, and Alice's siblings Wes and Daisy.

Look forward to seeing as many as possible on Sunday.

Lesley

Aww thats great that Alice ran well for you Lesley cant wait to see all my babies running this year Andrew is keeping us up to date on how all the puppies are doing lol onwards and upwards also well done to our Wes and Daisy too good luck for Sunday thank you all for helping trial all our pups and good luck to the other 6 too lol

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi, Would like to come and run with yourselves at Gloucester /Tewkesbury. Have lovely 2 year old whippet that does lure coursing and has cleared at track racing. Have several events lined up but would like to bring her along to Gloucester sometime this Spring...or April, which ever comes first :- )

We hope to run this w/e but it will depend on the state of the ground. It gets very soggy very quickly and with the rain expected today and tomorrow, I am cautious about confirming that we will go ahead. Please keep a lookout on this forum and come along and join us if we get the go ahead.

Damm it, the weather has got the better of us again!!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven knows how we are supposed to prepare for the opens and get puppies trialled.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back