The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gloucester

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry haven't really got any results. t'was one of those days which resulted in soggy and falling apart programs. :(

I discovered that my waterproof coat is in fact NOT waterproof :( . But in the end the sun came out and my sweatshirt was dry by the finish of racing. :)

Congrats to the Supreme Winners

Maiden

Bewitching Venture

Main

Stripey Tara

Vets

WCRCh Red Devil

Despite the rain there was some superb racing.

Oh and [SIZE=21pt] BIG Congrats[/SIZE] to Tilly for winning her first ever race. :cheers: Well done that dog. And little Bean who ran in her first? trial and wasn't put off because of the crowd etc. :wub:

Congrats to Big Ron :rant: No seriously I don't mean it ;) :wub: to Bring It On (Ozzie) :wub: and Stripey Tara :wub: for winning their mains. Also to Run For Fun (Amber) :wub: who won her cons final. And all of the other winners.

Northern folks who went early you didn't collect your trophies. I think that the trophies are lovely :thumbsup: and Woody says thanks for his nice snuggly dogbed.

Had a very good day despite the weather! There was some cracking races - a big well done to all the finalists and big well done to everyone who persevered the weather :cheers:

The Northern lot made a decision ias with the bad weather coming again it was time to go as we had a long journey and it was a BAD one! (w00t) Plenty of thunder and lightening - oh and more rain on the way back! Motorways were horrendous - not been long back and just opened a bottle of wine! Look forward to seeing everybody again soon. :D Well done to Gloucester despite the weather for holding a well run open :cheers:

Carol

Well done all racers on braving the day!! Here are the results

MAIDEN MAIN FINAL 14-19LB

1ST RED OPAL

2ND GWIWER GOCH

3RD HARBOUR MONZA

4TH UPTOWN GIRL :wub:

MAIDEN CONS 14-19LB

1ST WHITELIGHTERS COMING

2ND SMOOVE CITIZEN

3RD CORNISH MOLLY

MAIDEN FINAL 20-23LB

1ST BEWITCHING VENTURE

2ND DEVILS GIFT

3RD HUGSY BUGSY

4TH BLACK GOLD

MAIDEN CONS 20-23LB

1ST COOLDUDE

2ND OVER THE TOP

3RDJACK HIGH

4THEXIBIT

MAIDEN FINAL 24-27LB

1ST DEE'S DOUBLE

2ND SPIDERMAN

3RD SAVERNAKE SPECIAL -T

4TH HALF A TRICE

MAIDEN CONS 24-27LB

1ST BORN AND BRED

2ND FULLY LOADED

3RD DIAMONDS MIDNIGHT JADE

MAIN FINAL 14-19LB

1ST RIO VENTURE

2ND TWIMSIONCATTI (w00t)

3RD TINKERS MOONSHADOW

4THGAMBLER GIRL

MAIN CONS 14-19LB

1STFUN TO RUN

2NDSUMMA BREEZE :wub:

3RDA TOUCH OF NORTH

4THWHIPHAVENMOONDUST

MAIN FINAL 20-22LB

1ST TALK OF THE DEVIL

2NDGUYES GWINDER

3RD DIAMONDS SAPPHIRE STAR

4TH MANNASSA

MAIN CONS 20-22LB

1ST ANGROVE CITIZEN

2ND TOUCH OF CLASS

3RD NO SECRET

4TH DIAMONDS EMERALD QUEEN

MAIN FINAL 23-24LB

1ST STRIPY TARA

2ND GRACEFUL CHIMES

3RD CHIMES AT MIDNIGHT

MAIN CONS23-24LB

1ST ALASKA VENTURE

2ND BIN THRO'T MILL

3RD DEADLY COCKTAIL

MAIN FINAL25-27LB

1ST BRING IT ON

2ND SHINY

3RDDEVIL IN ME

4TH BIONIC BUNNY

MAIN CONS 25-27LB

1ST WILSDON JIMMY MAC

2ND HAPPY DAYS

3RDEXMOOR GOLD

4TH HARBOUR FARRARI

MAIN FINAL 28-32LB

1ST BIG RON

2ND ALCHEMIST

3RD DIAMOND GEEZER

4TH SMOKEY QUARTZ VENTURE

MAIN CONS 28.32LB

1STRUN AT MILL

2ND GEORGIE GIRL

3RDBLACK GEM VENTURE

MAIN VETS 14-20LB

1ST FLYAWAY

2ND WOODLEIGH GOLD

3RDY NOT KERNOW

4TH GUYES GUINEVERE

CONS VET 14-20LB

1ST TINKERS TYKE

2ND WHIPHAVEN DANGERMOUSE

MAIN VETS 21-26LB

1ST RED DEVIL

2ND BULLET BUNNY

3RD MINNIE MOUSE

4TH JUST FOR FUN

VET CONS 21-26LB

1ST BRISMAR

2ND SAVERNAKE PIED WAGTAIL

VETS MAIN 27-32LB

1ST BUNNY GIRL

2ND FINE AND DANDY

3RD XITE

4TH BOOMERANG BUNNY

VETS CONS 27-32LB

1STGUYES GWITHIAN

2NDSAVERNAKE SLIPSTREAM

3RD SHIFTING SANDS

THIS IS UNOFFICIAL AND SORRY NO TITLES B4 NAMES.JUST COPIED MY PROGRAME

well no good again, BUT WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS :thumbsup: WELL DONE TO PAT & JEFF WITH COOL DOUDE. :thumbsup: he ran well to day.

squizzle racing said:
well no good again, BUT WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS :thumbsup: WELL DONE TO PAT & JEFF WITH COOL DOUDE. :thumbsup: he ran well to day.
THE wearhter did not but us of got very very wet :( but had a good day :thumbsup:

It was a great day, though sadly not good results for us :( Still, there were plenty who had smiles on their faces :D

It was really good that so many people offered help today. We had quite a few members away because of Kennel Cough. Everyone I asked to help with a job, did so without hesitation - even though it meant standing in the pouring rain :unsure: So a big [SIZE=21pt]THANKS[/SIZE] to you all.

Tilly did you proud Kim, winning her first ever heat at an open - well done :thumbsup:

See you all at Moreton next week.

June Jonigk said:
It was a great day, though sadly not good results for us :(     Still, there were plenty who had smiles on their faces :D
It was really good that so many people offered help today.  We had quite a few members away because of Kennel Cough.  Everyone I asked to help with a job, did so without hesitation - even though it meant standing in the pouring rain :unsure:   So a big [SIZE=21pt]THANKS[/SIZE] to you all.

Tilly did you proud Kim, winning her first ever heat at an open - well done :thumbsup:

See you all at Moreton next week.

And thanks to June and Steve for their awning. Honestly. Alan walks up with Woody's coat etc in the pouring rain. Nowt wrong with that. BUT excuse me I didn't have a coat on either. :( It wasn't raining when I went up to pick up Woody but was pouring down, very heavily just after I picked him up. (Okay so I stopped on the way back for a little chat :b ). Anyway after putting on Woody's coat Alan took him back to the van (down by the traps) and there's me coatless. I could have been a drowned rat (v fat one) by the time that I'd got back to the van if it hadn't been for June and Steve's awning. :thumbsup:

I think that it was one of those 'Dunkirk' days that makes whippet racing .......... well rather good I think.

WELL DONE TO ALL FINALISTS, :cheers: sound like a great but soggy day, :thumbsup: roll on the summer. :lol:

Well Done to everyone :cheers: Well Done to all the Northerners for what must have been a nightmare of a drive coming home. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Well Done everybody especially Tilly for winning her first race :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Carol Jepson said:
Had a very good day despite the weather!  There was some cracking races - a big well done to all the finalists and big well done to everyone who persevered the weather :cheers:  
The Northern lot made a decision ias with the bad weather coming again it was time to go as we had a long journey and it was a BAD one! (w00t)   Plenty of thunder and lightening - oh and more rain on the way back!  Motorways were horrendous - not been long back and just opened a bottle of wine!  Look forward to seeing everybody again soon. :D   Well done to Gloucester despite the weather for holding a well run open :cheers:

Carol

:b I,ll second that we had to go too i forgot my sunglasses :thumbsup:

MILLGIRL said:
Carol Jepson said:
Had a very good day despite the weather!  There was some cracking races - a big well done to all the finalists and big well done to everyone who persevered the weather :cheers:   
The Northern lot made a decision ias with the bad weather coming again it was time to go as we had a long journey and it was a BAD one! (w00t)    Plenty of thunder and lightening - oh and more rain on the way back!  Motorways were horrendous - not been long back and just opened a bottle of wine!  Look forward to seeing everybody again soon. :D    Well done to Gloucester despite the weather for holding a well run open :cheers:

Carol

:b I,ll second that we had to go too i forgot my sunglasses :thumbsup:

We had a good day despite the weather, a big well done to all :thumbsup:

I am now busy building an ark ready for the next open, I'm just deciding which two whippets to take with me. ;)

Never mind the sunglasses Christine I think you should purchase a sparkly pink dress to match your Sheila's wheels hat, or maybe it would look better on Norman (w00t)

Your number one fan................. THE SEX GOD :clown:

Glad to hear it went off OK. Thanks June, it sounds like you had to do some emergency organisation of the work force. I spent ages making sure everything was sorted too :( but the best laid plans.......We had even been forced to meet Lesley at the pub to give her the programmes etc. It was awful, we had to eat out and everything :cheers: :lol:

I'm not sorry we missed the rain though :lol:

Thanks other Lesley for the results and Well Done all the finalists :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]A BIG THANK YOU [/SIZE]to everyone who helped out on the day too. It was a bit of a nightmare with so many of our usual members/helpers being absent due to KC and I had to ask a lot of favours but most people are really pretty good. :thumbsup: :cheers:

I know that it must have been a nightmare with the weather, but I am just so jealous :( I can't wait to start coming again, Ollie's foot is totally healed which is fantastic and the pressure sore on his hock is 99.9% healed. I'm just trying to build up his muscles now :(

Well done to all the winners, at least regular postings on here mean that once I can start getting back into it all I will know a lot more about who is who and which dogs have been running/winning so thank you very much for keeping us all updated even though we don't get to come along at the moment :cheers:

Sounds like a good day despite the weather - well done to all finalists.

Thank you very much for a great days racing :cheers: apart from the weather :( . Well done to all the very wet people who ran it :D . Well done to all the finalists espeically Fun To Run ,Stripey Tara , Diamond Geezer, Alchemist, Big Ron

See you all at Moreton :luck:

Thanks for the congrats :huggles: for tilly :wub:

I was so shocked she had won i stood there for a bit with my mouth wide open catching flies, but then let out a little woo hoo when i saw the colours up (w00t)

Think it was my fault she came out slow from the traps, because she was a cow to put in i banged my finger, so the second time round i put her in to early, by the time the lure moved she had her paper out and didnt notice... :- "

Never mind

See you at Morton :thumbsup:

Should just mention bean, who went off like a rocket but went a bit wobbly at the end :wacko: she did good seeing as it was her first proper time :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim and Tilly said:
Thanks for the congrats  :huggles: for tilly  :wub:
I was so shocked she had won i stood there for a bit with my mouth wide open catching flies, but then let out a little woo hoo when i saw the colours up (w00t)

Think it was my fault she came out slow from the traps, because she was a cow to put in i banged my finger, so the second time round i put her in to early, by the time the lure moved she had her paper out and didnt notice... :- "

Never mind

See you at Morton :thumbsup:

Should just mention bean, who went off like a rocket but went a bit wobbly at the end :wacko: she did good seeing as it was her first proper time  :huggles:   :wub:

The question is did you manage to suss out how to write the programme out???? :lol:

What is Tilly's Racing Name???

colin+tina said:
dan b said:
Just like to say a BIG THANK YOU again to all at GLOUCESTER for a great days racing shame about the weather as we can't do anything about that :rant: They we really beautiful trophie's :cheers: we will see you at your next open, hopefully not to hot , but we dont want it p............g down with rain pardon the expession (w00t) best wishe's Colin, Tina, Craig and the Boy's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just to repeat a HUGE thanks to all who help despite the monsoon. I had it cushy in the dry of the P.A. caravan and really did feel for all those on the traps,line,paddock and lure etc. Thanks also to those who stayed behind to clear up when all anyone wanted to do was sink into a hot bath!! Look forward to seeing you all at a dry Morton in Marsh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back