The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Going Any Where Nice?

STORM CHASER

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) SEEING IT IS ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY WEATHERWISE. 8) JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE GOT NICE HOLIDAYS PLANNED?

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HERE ABOUT YOUR TRAVELS? 8)

We are going camping in Holbech! Went to Corfe Castle last year but a change this year! Anyone know of anywhere good and cheap to visit with two kids 12 & 2 1/2 and 2 whippets that it not too far away from Holbech?

We're off to a converted mill in Anglesey in July, our first holidays with Roscoe and Grover in tow! We've chosen Anglesey as it's not too far from where we live, only a couple of hours in the car so hopefully no travel sick dogs or kids. :x

Hope they like it! Am quite excited, really. :D

3784461.jpg

wow, love that mill, please post loads of pics when you get back, it looks really good.

We're going to Skiathos again 3 weeks tomorrow, boy am I glad we're visiting somewhere we've been before and therefore no nasty surprises, coz after my heart attack recently I don't like to admit it but I'm a wee bit scared, but anyway, looking on the plus side all my bloods are normal, have had no angina and there's a medical centre on this tiny Greek island from where they can helicopter me to mainland in the event of an emergency !!

Let's hope it's all boringly plain sailing !

We are going to turkey for 2 weeks in july..............cant wait :D

I'm going to France for a while later in the year and hoping to have a couple of nights in Paris.

Camping at longleat for 10 days in Aurgust. been before good beeing woke up by the sealions. (w00t)

off to wales in july ,caravaning at liz's (jakers) cant beat it great camp site have to watch the owners though :- then off to jinnfizz's for a few days :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back